Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mneilson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2013, 06:13 AM
    SLE and Meds
    I have SLE for which I take the following medication Plasmoquine - 200mg daily, Methotrexate 25mg weekly, Be-tab Folic Acid – 10mg daily, Azapress - 100mg daily, Aspavor - 10mg daily, Aldactone – 12.5mg daily, Lanzor - 30mg daily, Solal Vit D3 1000 daily, Ivedal 10mg nightly, Cilift - 40mg daily, Vi-daylin Plus 1ml a day, Multivitamin – Emvit sprinkles, Calcium citrate format not carbonate. I also have Atypical Neuropathic facial pain and take Tramacet – x2 tablets x3 times a day & Lyrica - 300mg x3 times a day. I have also just had a gastric bypass and my Rheumatologist wants to reduce my Lyrica as the side effect is weight gain. I feel I can't reduce the Lyrica because I will then be in too much pain and was wondering if there is other medication that I can take in place of Lyrica that will help me with this facial pain. Your help would be greatly appreciated!
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 24, 2013, 07:16 AM
    That would be a question for your doctors.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Meds [ 7 Answers ]

What do I do if a doctor is giving my friend ADHD meds and they don't have ADD?

Meds again [ 2 Answers ]

I hate to beat it the point, but if I don't tell the military that I've been psychiatrically hospitalized and treated, will they find out anyway? Thank you guys so much for answering this quickly.

Type of meds 2 help kick pain meds. [ 5 Answers ]

I was told there are medications to help kick pain pill addiction. PLEASE if anyone knows the names of them whether meds or a supplement let me know.

Old meds. [ 2 Answers ]

If I have 13 caps of cephalexin perscribed to me in 2002 can I take them now for my sines infection?

View more questions Search