Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 2, 2014, 07:42 PM
    Yes, incredibly romantic! He would make me swoon!

Each one of your questions gets crazier than the last. You think that it's a good sign he kissed you in front of her...it makes you special? If you were special...he wouldn't have her around at all. But then again...if he meant anything to you, then you wouldn't be cheating on him either.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 2, 2014, 07:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa1471 View Post
    Yes but its letting her know I'm his wife
    What?

So his mistress doesn't know you're his wife? You know she's his mistress, so I'm sure she knows that you're his wife, and she doesn't care any more than he does. If he did, she wouldn't be in the picture.

You're certifiable!

Maybe he kissed you to make his mistress jealous, make her want him even more. You're just a tool, in more ways than one.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 2, 2014, 07:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty
    Maybe he kissed you to make his mistress jealous, make her want him even more. You're just a tool, in more ways than one.
    Good point and I would bet that is exactly what he was doing.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 2, 2014, 08:33 PM
    It is easy, he uses people to get what he wants. He controls you by using other women to make you behave. He even has you thinking it is special to show you affection in front of his mistress. ( sort of sick to the real world.)

He uses these as a person would do with emotional abuse and control of others though it. He seems very good, since you accept all the things he is doing and still stay.

I guess a normal person, may have told his mistress off in public and told her not to show her face again around her husband.

I guess in a normal world, a women would have myself respect than be with a husband who has all the mistress and throws it in her face.

But then, maybe you live in your own world, not the real one with the rest of us.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Jan 3, 2014, 07:19 AM
    What a strange non-question.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 3, 2014, 07:51 AM
    Oh, Lisa. Have you ever considered professional counseling for this crazy dysfunctional world you live in?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/search.php?searchid=99852
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jan 3, 2014, 07:52 AM
    Once again your threads have been merged. Please add to this thread instead of making new ones about the same relationship issues.

Does he kiss you at home? Do you have an intimate relationship with him? Are you his wife or his legally wed maid?

Frankly, I wouldn't read too much into the fact that he kissed you at New Year's when surrounded by other people doing the same thing. I bet the Mistress was busy kissing other people too and didn't notice.

I do not know what you want from this marriage or what expect, but I can tell you that you are not going to get his undivided attention, his love, commitment or respect from him or yourself as long as things keep going the way they are.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 3, 2014, 08:01 AM
    You had your moment, at church, but she will have her moments in bed. Which do you think he will remember more?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jan 3, 2014, 12:40 PM
    How old are you?
    This marriage sounds very inappropriate on all kinds of levels. Why are you still in it?
    lisa1471 Posts: 181, Reputation: 1
    -

Jan 3, 2014, 04:07 PM
    I will always have my moment for I am the one who's always with him.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 3, 2014, 04:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa1471 View Post
    I will always have my moment for I am the one who's always with him.
    So you watch when he has sex with his mistress? Does he watch when you have sex with your boyfriend?
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Jan 3, 2014, 05:21 PM
    Just stating the obvious here, but there seems to be quite a bit of sleeping around.
    So you may always be with HIM but you're with HER, her husband, whomever he may be sleeping with, and anyone else that may fall into this sad situation.
    Have you thought about the risks to your health?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Still overly attached to my mum and it's making me jealous/ ruining relationships [ 11 Answers ]

I am a 22 year old girl, and have a boyfriend of 3 and a half years who is 25. We have always had a good relationship and I am get on with him really well (there is no issue here as such). However he is looking to buy a house in the near future and wishes for me to move in with him. The idea sounds...

I'm making myself ill, I'm so jealous [ 2 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend a year now, I have never felt this way, I love him so much. It is both our first serious relationship, it's a long story and I won't go into detail but recently I've been so paranoid and jealous I've made myself ill, and the worst thing of it all, is that its over...

Making someone jealous [ 29 Answers ]

Girl broke up with me, I want her back, so I figure making her jealous is one way around it. It may not be the best, but it's all I can think of right now. I get the feeling she'd be willing to give it another go (albeit in a few months), so I want to "subliminally" ease it into her mind that...

Does making a girl jealous bring her back? [ 12 Answers ]

I've heard jealousy is a huge aphrodesiac.. Does making a girl jealous bring her back? I know it worked for me in the past. When she made me jealous I fell head over heals for her...

View more questions Search