Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa1471 Posts: 181, Reputation: 1
    -

Oct 23, 2013, 05:07 PM
    Making your girlfriend /wife jealous
    Do guys purposely make their significant other jealous by telling them about another woman who want to sleep with them & playing and joking with them in front of you for attention if you were giving them the silent treatment?

>Threads merged to keep all questions and advice on the subject of husband/wife together.<
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 23, 2013, 05:53 PM
    Only if they are immature idiots.
    -

Oct 23, 2013, 06:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Only if they are immature idiots.
    No reason?
    Expert

Oct 23, 2013, 06:17 PM
    Probably to get a reaction, piss you off, or show you up. Women do it too, just as much. Being immature isn't reason enough?
    -

Oct 23, 2013, 06:26 PM
    Probably to get a reaction, piss you off, or show you up. Women do it too, just as much. Being immature isn't reason enough?
    What if the female is avoiding or giving him cold shoulder?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Oct 23, 2013, 06:49 PM
    More issues, huh?

Every few months you come along posting vague questions all similar to this one... all having to do with cheating from both you and your husband... what are you really hoping to find?
    Expert

Oct 23, 2013, 07:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa1471 View Post
    What if the female is avoiding or giving him cold shoulder?
    Enough what ifs, what's the real story?
    Entomology Expert

Oct 23, 2013, 07:55 PM
    Enough what ifs, what's the real story?
    You'll never get it... I recognized the name and looked back at all her previous questions...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 23, 2013, 09:38 PM
    There is a history here...

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/search...rchid=21046842
    -

Oct 24, 2013, 03:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    You'll never get it... I recognized the name and looked back at all her previous questions...
    Am I aloud only one story? What do previous stories have to do with now it’s a question.You base everything you went through couple yrs ago now? This have nothing to do with yrs ago.

Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post

Move on that is old.Can I have a future.history what that have to do with my question now?
    Expert

Oct 24, 2013, 06:28 AM
    Its really simple, we have no clue what you are talking about unless you care to share. Why don't you want to?
    Entomology Expert

Oct 24, 2013, 07:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa1471 View Post
    Am I aloud only one story? What do previous stories have to do with now it’s a question.You base everything you went through couple yrs ago now? This have nothing to do with yrs ago.

Move on that is old.Can I have a future.history what that have to do with my question now?
    All of your questions are vague and they all have to do with the same thing... he's cheating... she's cheating... she's jealous... he's jealous...

That's what they all have to do with now. When all your questions are so similar and dealing with all the same basic idea, then yes, the history does make a difference... well, unless you care to actually tell a full story this time instead of only posting obscure bits and pieces of one.
    -

Oct 30, 2013, 05:45 PM
    Lisa1471
    Don't understand why my hubby via Msg his ow saying"Should of had a tab by now".Speaking of the place where they meet.what did he mean?
    Yes you can link this I don't know how to link stories before my regulars get started.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 30, 2013, 06:02 PM
    lisa, your open threads were merged together. Any more questions on this subject should be added to this thread.

Frankly, I don't know why he says what he does or why you are still with him. Only he knows and he is the person you should ask. Issues in a marriage cannot be solved if you don't communicate with each other.
    -

Jan 2, 2014, 05:03 PM
    Was it romantic my husband kissing me in front of his mistress?
    On New Years eve in church my husband's mistress was two seats behind.When the clock struck midnight he gave me New years kiss on the mouth.I'm special.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 2, 2014, 05:05 PM
    What is your question? Why do you continue to be with a man who doesn't respect you as his wife?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 2, 2014, 06:47 PM
    LMAO! Are you serious? So he kissed you in front of his mistress and that makes you think you're special to him? If you were really special to him he wouldn't have a mistress.

I'm betting he never kisses the mistress in front of you, but he does kiss her, and many other things, when you're not around. She's the one that's special, because he chooses to be with her. He's stuck being with you. If he were happy with your marriage, he wouldn't be messing around.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 2, 2014, 06:54 PM
    I don't know why either one of you are still together. He kisses you in front of his mistress at church and you want to know if that's romantic. You're dating someone and want to know if his saying your name more than once via a message, is a red flag.

You're totally messed up, and so is your so called marriage.

Oh, and the examples I posted are recent threads from you, not ones from the last few years, we're talking days ago.
    -

Jan 2, 2014, 07:27 PM
    Yes but its letting her know I'm his wife
    Entomology Expert

Jan 2, 2014, 07:41 PM
    LOL! yeah, what a special guy. He showed her who his wife is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Still overly attached to my mum and it's making me jealous/ ruining relationships [ 11 Answers ]

I am a 22 year old girl, and have a boyfriend of 3 and a half years who is 25. We have always had a good relationship and I am get on with him really well (there is no issue here as such). However he is looking to buy a house in the near future and wishes for me to move in with him. The idea sounds...

I'm making myself ill, I'm so jealous [ 2 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend a year now, I have never felt this way, I love him so much. It is both our first serious relationship, it's a long story and I won't go into detail but recently I've been so paranoid and jealous I've made myself ill, and the worst thing of it all, is that its over...

Making someone jealous [ 29 Answers ]

Girl broke up with me, I want her back, so I figure making her jealous is one way around it. It may not be the best, but it's all I can think of right now. I get the feeling she'd be willing to give it another go (albeit in a few months), so I want to "subliminally" ease it into her mind that...

Does making a girl jealous bring her back? [ 12 Answers ]

I've heard jealousy is a huge aphrodesiac.. Does making a girl jealous bring her back? I know it worked for me in the past. When she made me jealous I fell head over heals for her...

View more questions Search