Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mark dally Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2013, 03:21 PM
    How to add my deceased fathers biological deceased father to his birth certificate.
    How do I add my deceased fathers biological deceased father to his birth certificate his mom put her boyfriends name on it and I need to prove my native American heritage and my dads biological father was native American.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Oct 23, 2013, 04:54 PM
    You need to prove native American ancestry to qualify for government benefits or tribal membership? What evidence do you have that this man was your grandfather? You should be able to use that evidence directly to apply for the benefits you are seeking. You don't need to change the birth certificate (which would be, in any event, practically impossible to do so long after the date of your father's birth).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Deceased father's name on the birth certificate [ 19 Answers ]

My son passed away on 7-5-08, his girlfriend just gave birth to his daughter on 2-21-09. The social worker at the hospital (Kaiser) is telling us that our sons name cannot be on the baby's birth certificate. We live in California. The girlfriend is very upset and is refusing to sign the certificate...

Can I get my deceased fathers name on my birth certificate [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to get my dads benefits through social security they won't give then to me unless my mom can get a copy of his tax return showing he claimed me as his dependent and the i.r.s won't give it up because they didn't file their taxes jointly as a married couple my question is what other way...

Biological father is deceased, and not on birth certificate. [ 1 Answers ]

Three years ago I took a DNA test with myself,my mother, and appointed biological father. DNA Test Results showed that the appointed father whom was named on my birth certificate IS NOT MY BIOLOGICAL FATHER!! How can I go about getting my name changed on Birth Certificate. because my...

How can I add my daughters father to her birth certificate if he is deceased? [ 8 Answers ]

My daughter's father died when she was a year old. He wasn't on her birth certificate because I was very young (and dumb) when I had her. Is there any way to add him now. She is now 13 and wants his name. His family supports it.

View more questions Search