Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2005, 11:41 AM
    Changing default font for body text of received messages.
    My turn to ask a question. :)

I'm trying to help a user that wants to change (increase) the font of the text of the messages he receives. We have an Outlook 2000/Exchange 2003 setup here. I know how to change the formating of the message headers but the email body text remains at what the sender selected. Am I out-of-luck for this or is there a solution?

TIA.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2005, 09:35 AM
    Fonts
    Hi,
    This site may be of help in settings for changing fonts in emal received:

http://www.slipstick.com/mail1/changefont.htm

Best of luck,
    fredg
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2005, 12:23 PM
    Hey Fred,

Ever since I changed my settings here to not receive all emails I missed your reply. Thanks for the link, Slipstick is also one one my fav Outlook/Exchange sites and I did not see that area that you linked to. It gives me my answer: we use rich text here so he cannot change the font of the text in all received messages.

Thanks!
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2005, 06:34 AM
    Thanks
    Hi, NeedKarma,
    You are quite welcome. Sorry I couldn't help more.
    Have a great day,
    fredg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need name of older movie [ 2 Answers ]

It most probably was on television late 70's early 80's. There was a woman who cured the sick by touching them. I remember one scene in which she stopped a little girl's nosebleed. I know it's not much, please help if you can. Thanks!!

Text Messages In Divorce? [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know if there is a way to use text messages as a type of document or form of proof? :confused:

Submissions to my book with contract? And changing Doctor's text with approval? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello... I am writing my second book and I would like to include people's stories and poems in it. Do I have to have them sign a contract for release of one time rights for me to be able to use this? SECOND QUESTION: I may have a doctor write up a section on what services he performs. If my...

Text Size in IE keeps changing [ 3 Answers ]

I just upgraded to a new computer with Windows XP. I have IE 6.0. It's bugging the heck out of me because the text size of pages I visit keeps changing, goes to either largest or smallest. I want to keep it at medium. I couldn't find any setting in the Internet Options under Tools that would fix...

View more questions Search