Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    superstar18 Posts: 380, Reputation: 5

Oct 22, 2013, 10:33 PM
    College help
    I don't know what to do. I'm freaking out because I have a 2.3gGPA in college which is a 78 percent apparently but I'm about to fail 3 more classes which I'm not sure where that's going to put me. I'm trying so hard but I have been so stressedto the point where I can't even concentrate. I was doing good my first year of college and then my second year I messed up due to depression and now this year I'm failing again. Will I lose my financial aid and will I be kicked out of college for a year? I really don't want that to happen. Or will I get a letter in the mail saying that this is a warning. The only class I'm passing is psychology and the rest of them I know I'm failing.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 22, 2013, 10:48 PM
    Talk to your student adviser/counselor (not sure what you have in your college) and ask what happens if you fail this semester. Also talk to your professors about any extra credit things you can do. Find someone that's doing well in the class and ask if you can study together, they may be able to give you helpful tips on the classes you're taking.

What will happen is up to the rules of your college. There's really no way to even guess what their criteria is, that's something you'll have to find out.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can a college age student of a diabled parent receive help for college? [ 5 Answers ]

I am a fully disabled parent and wonder if my healthy 19 year old is eligible for financial assitance for college?

Three college kids traveling on a road trip before college and cross into russia [ 1 Answers ]

Three colege kids traveling on a road trip before they return to school cross the russian boarder and end up running from russian boarder patrol. They are wrongly accused of rape and murder of a young girl and are placed in a russian jail

College student w/o w-2 but can I file tax to get college tuition credits back? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a college student with no job income(no W-2 form) but do have few dollars of interest earned from saving account(1099-INT form). I know I do not have to file tax return since the income is extremely low. But I heard if I file tax return then I can get few hundreds of college tuition...

College guy suddenly confusing college girl [ 4 Answers ]

So here's the deal: I entered college midyear. During my first week, I met this incredibly nice & cute guy. We hit it off. We spent hours just talking in his room. He drove me to the bookstore to get my books. We went out for fast food a couple times. Things got complicated when he decided to...

View more questions Search