Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swthrt11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2013, 10:06 PM
    I have bumps or hives
    I have these red things on top of my left shoulder they keep spreading down my arm n now around my elbow they itch really red n look like they have a head to them there freaking me out please help.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2013, 05:02 AM
    You go to your doctor... its an alergic reaction and the fact they keep getting worse means it's a matter of concern. THe potiential for them worsening to the point it becomes life threatening is very real... and it can suddenly change for the worse.
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2013, 06:45 AM
    Could be an allergic reaction, could be a parasite like chiggers, could be something like shingles. In any event, get off the Internet and go to the doctor because whatever it is can be treated and cured, but not without medical care.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The hives [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I have the hives and have a few questions cause I've never had them before,: 1. is there anything that helps you to not itch while you sleep? 2. How long does it last? 3. Should I go to school with hives? 4. What could be causing my hives?

Hives [ 9 Answers ]

The causes of them

Hives [ 0 Answers ]

A week and 2 days ago I developed swelling & redness in both my feet to the point it was very painful to walk. I also had extreme swelling, redness & pain in my right thumb. I developed red, itchy hives all over my body. I was given a steroid shot 5 days ago, which calmed the symptoms but now it is...

Hives [ 1 Answers ]

I broke out in hives/rash today. It affected my hands, arms, back, and scalp at first. I went to the clinic, got a shot of cortisone, and it was relieved, but never really went away. Now, about 6 hours later, the hives have lessened on the former areas, but are spreadinng to thighs and my tongue...

Breaking out hives bumps [ 22 Answers ]

This is the first time I have broke out like this it start on my arms then my thighs and then back ,now my face ugh it itches like hell right now what should I do any idea's I have tries putting acholol bit it didn't really help :/

View more questions Search