Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mashiat Posts: 50, Reputation: 2

Oct 22, 2013, 08:18 PM
    Does cold water help you to burn calories?
    Yesterday when browsing about how to burn calories I read on an article that drinking cold water burns calories.. But I've always heard since childhood that cold water solidifies fat and makes it even harder to digest plus and makes you gain weight! And it's also detrimental to health.. I've also heard that warm water boosts up your metabolism and increases the speed of weight loss... I wonder which actually is true; Cold water helping to burn more calories or warm water boosting up the metabolism?

Oct 22, 2013, 08:33 PM
    How can i burn 1300 kcals with a daily routine like this?
    I wake up every morning at around 8... reach school by 9.30 or 10... finish school by around 5... by the time I reach home it's almost around 6p.m./ 6.30p.m. /7p.m... I take rest for like 20 minutes as I get exhausted by the hectic day... by the time I sit for studying it's almost 9.30 or 10... I study until 1.30a.m. Or 2a.m... and go to bed by 2.30 or 3a.m.

THAT WAS MY DAILY SCHEDULE... HOW CAN I FOLLOW THIS ROUTINE AND STILL BURN 1300 CALORIES? :P

Oct 22, 2013, 08:34 PM
    I want to study more!
    I wake up every morning at around 8... reach school by 9.30 or 10... finish school by around 5... by the time I reach home it's almost around 6p.m./ 6.30p.m. /7p.m... I take rest for like 20 minutes as I get exhausted by the hectic day... by the time I sit for studying it's almost 9.30 or 10... I study until 1.30a.m. Or 2a.m... and go to bed by 2.30 or 3a.m.

THAT WAS MY DAILY SCHEDULE... HOW CAN I FOLLOW THIS ROUTINE AND STILL STUDY MORE?

Oct 22, 2013, 08:36 PM
    I want to stop feeling tired all the time!

THAT WAS MY DAILY SCHEDULE... HOW CAN I FOLLOW THIS ROUTINE AND STILL FEEL LESS TIRED ALL THE TIME? AND ALSO SLEEP AN EXTRA HOUR?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 22, 2013, 08:37 PM
    Why do you have to burn that many calories?

What do you eat in a day's time? (How many do you take in?)
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 22, 2013, 08:42 PM
    Why does it take so long to reach school and get home again?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 22, 2013, 08:51 PM
    Do you have learning disabilities?

Oct 22, 2013, 10:49 PM
    No. But I need to study more hours for my upcoming exams

Oct 22, 2013, 10:51 PM
    My school's far away from where I live and the traffic jam increases the time to reach places

Oct 22, 2013, 10:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Why do you have to burn that many calories?

What do you eat in a day's time? (How many do you take in?)
    1300 plus.. I need to burn this amount of calories if I want to lose weight, that'[s what my dietician told me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

About how many calories should I be taking in at my weight and the calories I burn? [ 0 Answers ]

I am a 27 year old male and I weigh 246 pounds I am trying to lose as much weight as possible in a healthy manner. I have been working out about 5 days a week and according to a website I burn about 800-900 calories per workout. I usually try to run 3 miles on the treadmill, 15 minutes of eliptical...

Masturbation burn calories ? [ 22 Answers ]

Does masturbating burn calories? :)

Time needed to burn up calories [ 2 Answers ]

This is not a homework question because I have completed my school/college. I am posting this question here because somebody asked me and it confuses me. So I want to know (as soon as I can) how to solve it. Each pound of fat contains 3500 food calories. When the body metabolizes food, 80.0 % of...

How many calories does it burn running a half a mile? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 15 years old, I'm 190 pounds, and I'm 64 inches tall. How many calories would I burn If I were to run a half a mile?

View more questions Search