Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetrice001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2013, 02:17 PM
    How can I revive my wifi when my router has died?
    My router blew out a couple of days ago and I am waiting on Comcast to by and install a new one for me. They won't be able to come out for a couple of days, but in the meantime, I am without my Wifi. Is there anyway I can get a temporary Wifi flow in my home without having a router?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 22, 2013, 02:29 PM
    Cell connection maybe.
    farvaknowsbest Posts: 199, Reputation: 8

Oct 23, 2013, 06:12 AM
    If you don't mind going out and getting a wireless router.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to configure iball baton wifi router for hathway internet connection [ 0 Answers ]

How to configure I ball baton WiFi router for hathway for my hathway internet connection? I already have hathway modem "CISCO DPQ2160" . Hathway is cable internet connection provider.

Ipod touch cant access wifi using d link router [ 1 Answers ]

I have a d link 615 router. I had it set up, and had no problems going online using my laptop. My son wants to access some apps (wifi) on his iPod. I can see the network name with a lock beside it. I typed the password that I used for the router but it won't work.

How to activate gateway wifi router with acer aspire 5517? [ 11 Answers ]

Have the dreaded feeling I've overlooked something very basic. I'm also thinking that the Acer Aspire 5517, Win7, part of this question may be important because I've tried to follow a couple step-by-steps and the instructions start differing from what my software presents. --Tom

How to use wifi with old BSNL ADSL(modem+router) for my new reliance Broadband? [ 2 Answers ]

I have BSNL wifi Modem.I am getting Reliance Broadband Connection.The ethernet from reliance does not fit into the BSNL Wifi Modem. 1)Do we have any type of "adapter" which acts as the intermediate between relaiance wire and my BSNL wifi modem? Or 2) Do I have to buy a new Netgear wifi...

File sharing through wifi router between lappy with PCMCIA wireless -B and wired(eth) PC [ 2 Answers ]

HI Can I network my laptop (with external PCMCIA wireless B controler ) and hard wired PC both running XP SP2 and connected to same wifi router (beetel 450bxi adsl). I use ehernet for PC and wifi card for laptop to connect to internet using the same router mentioned above. I want to share files...

View more questions Search