Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    study8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2013, 08:46 AM
    Which is easier to study in institute info tech or hotel and why?
    ?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2013, 02:13 PM
    What do you think? We don't do your homework but will give you guidance AFTER you have tried.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 22, 2013, 03:17 PM
    Looking for 'easy' never works.
    You really need to decide what interests you, or nothing will be easy.
    So... what interests you? Anything? No matter how far fetched.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can I take admission in dual degree course (b.tech+m.tech) after polytechnic? [ 1 Answers ]

HII... my name is sadia and I'm from india (HYD).. I m pursuing diploma in electronic and communication engg.. CAN I TAKE ADMISSION IN DUAL DEGREE ENGG COURSE OFFERED BY JNTUH or OTHER UNIVERSITIES OF HYD OR AP ?IF YES THEN *** TELL WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE.. i.e. ENTRANCE EXAM e.t.c and *** let me...

Asking hotel permission to send our therapits to provide service in the hotel room [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Sir, I want to introduce our spa business to a hotel group and would like to put our brochure there. Further I want to send my staff to that hotel to provide room service, if the hotel clients needs the massage. how can I ask permission to the hotel management and to whom I have to write. I...

Study Visa info required [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is aurangzeb and am from Pakistan, I have donw graduation and did IELTS band 5.5, I want to come to US for study purpose. What do I need to do for that Please tell me the proper way in detail thanxx

How to study in dr.zakir naik institute [ 1 Answers ]

I want to study about aslam and I want to be hafiz of a quran I am in 3 class and I want to study in dr .zakir naik islamic institute and I also want to be a great islamic scholar in future

View more questions Search