Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moviegrl1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2013, 02:31 AM
    PLEASE help me find this movie!
    So I watched this on Netflix a long time ago and it was a show about someone who finds a door in a wall randomly along the street and goes through it to find a another world. I think there's something about a key that they have to get. She goes through one door to end up on the subway platform and she thinks she was hallucinating about finding this other world and her family comes to her and tries to get her to believe it was all made up and it looks kind've blurry, like how movies try to make the world look for people who "schizophrenic" I suppose. It turns out its just a test she needed to pass to move on to find the "key." I also think it was in more than one part, maybe a 2 or 3 part TV movie.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Oct 22, 2013, 04:57 AM
    Could it have been,

Neil Gaiman's
    Neverwhere (96)

---
    moviegrl1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2013, 05:13 AM
    Yes that's it! Thank you! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm trying to find the name of a movie about 2 kids who try to find new parents [ 1 Answers ]

I don't remember a whole lot about it, I do remember that they were going around to "try out" different parents. I remember one of the parents they went to live with were like overly obsessed with being 100% dust free, they had major mysophobia(afraid of germs) problems. Anyone have any clue?

Am trying to find a movie kind of old don't remember actors or much of the movie just [ 0 Answers ]

Seen this movie years ago just don't remember much of it besides the end, from what I remember there's a man and he goes into a boat house to hide inside behind a desk there is a baby and he's crying when then a group of men show up to kill anyone there so the man puts his hand over the baby's...

Find movie title movie from the 70's horror or devil theme, red eyes in a curtain [ 3 Answers ]

Farm or country property. People thought it was possesed or something. I remember one scene where the actors were looking at photographs of the house and one of the photos had red eyes in the curtains - This has been driving me crazy! Same time frame/era as GARGOYLES.

View more questions Search