Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Baggy heads mom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2013, 01:04 AM
    I'm in care can. I leave at 16?
    I am in care in a secure unit. I'm 15 never been in trouble. When I'm 16 can I leave care?

I live in the UK and the family law courts are not so good at all

Check out some similar questions!

Can a child leave care at 16 [ 12 Answers ]

My daughter was taken into foster care at 13 she now 15 wants 2 come home I've sorted my life after a 16 yr violent marriage now divorced off drugs I want here home I've got no money 2 take it back 2 court what can I do? Or can she come home at 16 ? I've raised my 18yr old girl she has done well...

Can I leave foster care at age 15? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to leave the system and live independently, but I'm 15. Is that a possibility or do I have to wait until 16 to be independent

Can my 16 yr old daughter leave care and come home [ 6 Answers ]

My 16 yr old daughter wants to leave the care home she is in and come home to me I am OK with this but I am also worried about what social services will do if she does as she is 16 do they have any legal rights over her as I still have parental responsibility

In Texas foster care can a child leave when they are 17 [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter is 16 in foster care in Texas I live in louisana she will be 17 in in June can she emancipate her self at 17 out of the system?

18F in care with a baby want to leave but can't. [ 10 Answers ]

OK well to start things off I'm doing a little research for my sister. I'm 21 and grew up in care also. Never had anything wrong against the family I lived with. My sister still lives with the same family. She is currently 18 years old and has a 2 week old baby. She wants to move into her...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.