Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samieet Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Oct 21, 2013, 05:41 PM
    Interview with engineers
    Hi people! I just wanted to interview you about the career, engineering, I'm looking for industrial engineers or civil engineers to interview because I just wanted to know the career through someone else thoughts. There are 10 questions and here it is listed below:

1. How do you find this career as a profession?
    2. What is the best thing about your job that you love?
    3. What trainings are required in your profession?
    4. What are the specific skills required in your career?
    5. What career options are now opened because of your profession?
    6. How has this job helped you to be successful in your life and future?
    7. What are the literacy skills required in your profession?
    8. How are these skills useful in your career?
    9. How do you apply these skills in your profession?
    10. What are your daily tasks?

Check out some similar questions!

For a ROTP / RMC interview what questions would I be asked at the interview [ 0 Answers ]

I need help with preparing for the ROTP / RMC interview - how can I prepare. What are the officers interviewing looking for?

Don't interview very well, interview with AIG IN THE MORNING SECOND INTERVIEW [ 1 Answers ]

Don't interview very well, interview with AIG IN THE MORNING SECOND INTERVIEW

Getting a divorce before 1st interview of marriage based green card interview [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm living in america since 2003 decemeber, 1st I had a f1 then I transfer to h1b and now I'm on marriage based green card status, I'm getting a divorce to my wife and my interview 1st interview is due in a week ,what's going to happen to my status after that I have no criminal record no bad...

Three Engineers in car [ 1 Answers ]

Three Engineers in Car Unknown There are three engineers in a car; an electrical engineer, a chemical engineer and a Microsoft engineer. Suddenly the car just stops by the side of the road, and the three engineers look at each other wondering what could be wrong. The electrical engineer...

The Engineers [ 5 Answers ]

An Engineer dies and reports to the pearly gates. St. Peter checks in his records and declares, "Ah, you are an Engineer. You seem to be in the wrong place." So the Engineer reports to the gates of hell and is let in. Pretty soon the Engineer gets dissatisfied with the level of comfort in hell....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.