Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kpbridges Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2013, 04:27 PM
    Ceiling Fan Replacement Part
    Chain will not pull for the fan in my ceiling fan. I love this fan and do not wish to purchase a new on. What can I do?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2013, 04:34 PM
    Unfortunately you will need to dismantle the fan and see.if the pull chain is caught or the switch is bad.
    AnswerMan5000 Posts: 186, Reputation: 3

Oct 25, 2013, 11:11 AM
    Here is a guide for you to replace the pullchain . It is a step by step pullchain replacement guide

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacement part needed for riviera ceiling fan [ 0 Answers ]

I need a glass light cover for a riviera ceiling fan. The upc # is 0-92131-10883-0 I live in pompano beach Florida.I need the name and number of a vendor.

Part replacement for Harbor Breeze ceilinf fan [ 2 Answers ]

Part need to replace defective one that contrls the fan. It is a black rectangular device, (CBB61) that has 5 wires on it. A gray, purple and brown from the fan switch, and a gray going to the reverse switch and a red going to the fan. Is this part replaceable, and if so, how can I get it. ...

Ceiling fan 5A00007 Model # AC-552 blade part replacement. [ 12 Answers ]

I am looking for a black piece of hardware that attaches the blade to the motor of a peach coloured five-blade fan with four lights. The number found on the fan is 5A00007Model #AC-552 manufactured in May 1989. Is it possible to purchase this part and where can I find it?

The pull cord switch on my ceiling fan for the fan part, [ 1 Answers ]

Can I just wire it to stay on high whenever we turn the swith on?

Ceiling fan replacement part [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan that had a light kit. The light kit has broken and I would prefer not to replace it, but I have lost the cap that came with the fan (that covers the spot where the light kit attaches). I cannot find that part listed in any of the replacement parts sites and am not...

View more questions Search