Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kramerb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2013, 01:42 PM
    Journalize recorded cash from cash clients foe fees earned
    I need to journalize an accounting entry and need to know what to debit and what to credit.
    The entry is: recorded cash from cash clients for fees earned for the period July 25-31 $5,200
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2013, 01:45 PM
    Debit Cash and Credit Fees Earned for the amount given.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recorded cash from cash clients for fees earned, what should I debit? [ 1 Answers ]

When I have to journalize the transaction; 'recorded cash from cash clients for fees earned', should I debit Account Receivable and credit Fees Earned or debit cash and credit fees earned?

Cash from clients for fees earned [ 1 Answers ]

Cash from clients for fees earned, Which account to debit and which to credit?

Recorded cash from cash clients for fees earned [ 1 Answers ]

How do you record cash from cash clients for fees earned?

Explain how the following transactions would be recorded in a cash book with Cash and [ 3 Answers ]

Explain how the following transactions would be recorded in a cash book with Cash and Bank columns? I) Deposit of cash into Bank ii) Withdrawal of money from Bank for office use iii) Deposit of cheques (recieved from others) into Bank iv) Dishonour of cheques deposited into Bank

How would the journal entry look for recorded revenue earned and billed to clients [ 1 Answers ]

How would you do the entry for revenue earned and billed to clients during the month, $41,900

View more questions Search