Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lor0156 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2013, 11:55 AM
    Harbor breeze
    I have 2 ceiling fans w/remote the both abruptly quit working no lights and fans won"t work either. Changed batteries still can"t get them to work any ideas?
    AnswerMan5000 Posts: 186, Reputation: 3

Oct 26, 2013, 10:19 AM
    Yes hello,

Please use this guide for troubleshooting your ceiling fan remote. I believe it should help you to solve the problem. Please post back to let me know if it helped.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Oct 26, 2013, 10:25 AM
    Have you checked circuit breakers?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor Breeze [ 1 Answers ]

I have purchased a harbor breeze ceiling fan from Lowe's and it does not put out hardly any air when the fan is rotating. I have the button set for it to blow downward. I tried it in the other direction and it blows the air upward as it suppose to. I am contiplating on returning it. Did buy ...

Harbor Breeze Problems [ 2 Answers ]

My Harbor breeze fan and light work well ( about 3 years old) except for the speeds of the fan. They seem to be stuck on LOW. Is there any adjustment for spped control? The light works well, dims to bright and reverse, the led on remote works, fan spped low, med,high seem to be the same. Thanks...

Harbor breeze remote [ 1 Answers ]

Someone played with the switches on the back of my rote. Can anyone tell me what the four switched should be set on

Harbor breeze 136957 [ 0 Answers ]

I am intalling a Harbor Breeze ceiling fan and there are only 2 wires coming from the remote box? Where do I connect the copper ground wire from my panel? Do I just attach the copper wire to the mounting bracket? But if I do this, will the fan itself be grounded since the "ground" wire isn't...

Harbor breeze remote [ 1 Answers ]

I just moved into a new house. The remote turns the fan on and off, butmthemlight switch doesn't work. What do I do to get it to work, or do I need a new remote?

View more questions Search