Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ojas123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2013, 06:01 AM
    How can I get a job in SBI bank
    Actly I want a govt. job in bank so please suggest me some study material due to which I can crack IBPS exam .
    asinghal4all Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2013, 10:31 AM
    Join TIME or Mahendra coaching, they specialize in IBPS and other govt exam preparations... will provide the study material and mock tests also every week...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bank job is right or not? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I am nabeel khan from delhi. I want to know that is bank job jayez or not. Because some people say that bank job is najayez because of calculating interest and all. Kindly tell me as soon as possible. So that I can take a perfect decision.

Assessee invested in fixed deposit with SBI NRE account in US$ out of income from for [ 2 Answers ]

Assessee invested in fixed deposit with SBI NRE account in US$ out of income from foreign currency when his status was NRI in earlier year. Now his status is resident. Whether interest accrued on above F.D. in US$ is taxable for the current year?

Sbi share rate [ 1 Answers ]

I buy 3000 unit of sbi at price 10 rs per unit in 2006.now I want to know current price of shere

Can a teller terminated from a bank get another bank job [ 1 Answers ]

I had 1 year and 10 months of good balancing but on July of 08 my drawer was $2000 over the bank policy states that a teller must not be over or short this amount after much research neither I nor the bank could explain what happened. I was written up then two months later I was over again and no...

Offered a job at an investment bank, is this a good job? [ 7 Answers ]

I was offered a job at Advanced Equities, a Venture Capital Investment Banking Firm. The job entails calling potential clients all day to set up accounts. The clients are Technology companies who might need capital. What scares me about this job is that it was relatively easy to get, they...

View more questions Search