Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RAASHI Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2007, 01:01 PM
    Today he saw me
    Hi there

I and my boyfriend had a quarrel before 20 days... he has a jewellery showroom right in front of my house... he comes there everyday... last 20 days he didn't even look at my window... but today... when I was opening my cupboard I saw him staring at my window... he does not know the timing of my work... at what time I'm out of my place... as our relationship is not know by my parents... so he cannot call me when I'm at my place...
    I don't want to call him since he was very rude to me... in the last conversations... and clearly told me "if u find better then me >>please go...i don't need u and don't want to talk to u".. this hurted me deeply...

Now I'm wandering why he is looking at my window... Is he trying to approach me?
    What must be in his mind?
    Is he trying to know what I'm doing at this point in time??

Has he remembered me after 20 days??
    mimitata Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2007, 01:32 PM
    HI
    It's too hard to say what is in his mind. But most likely he is trying to find out how r YOU feeling about him. I don't know how long you have been with this guy or what was the reason that he spoke to you rudely. But most of the times they do this just to let you miss him. Don't worry if he really likes you he will come to you very soon. Or if he still wants you to Step foreword first with out any mistake of yours. Then think twice to go back to him or you will have to listen to him for the rest of your life. Don't be too emotional; listen to what you inner self says. Don't do something which will make you sad later. Chose a happy life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ok she called me today, don't know what to do [ 17 Answers ]

Hi all! First of all, it's been 2 months of no contact for us, and I went through really tough times. Then guess what! She called me today - I just watched my cellphone ringing not believing my own eyes. I did't pick up, because it was kind of a shock, and then because all I would be able to...

UK who got snow today then? [ 7 Answers ]

Well I woke to a dusting but I know its fell in other places so how much did you get? I have to say the sky is white today so who know's Millie might get to see real snow...

I had court today! [ 1 Answers ]

My sons father was brought in to the courtroom in an orange suit and shackles. He is disgusting. Anyway, he fought me on legal custody. The judge ordered me to have sole custody until the issue is (hopefully) resolved in mediation. The father wanted his name changed and I said no. The judge ordered...

Today is the day [ 9 Answers ]

Well all today is the day and we'll be leaving for the hospital really soon. I haven't been able to sleep at all. I couldn't tell you what the emotions I'm feeling are, there are so many. I will make sure and post all the babies stats and pics asap, but don't hold your breath for it to be too...

Hair Today [ 1 Answers ]

Do you have any explanation & suggestion to my problem? I have been highlighting my hair since I was 19 (my original color was dirty blonde/light brown). At age 32 I am almost half white/gray haired and my natural color has darkened a bit. The problem is that my hair is no longer...

View more questions Search