Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    93Yota4Run Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2013, 06:57 PM
    Time travel movie from the 80s
    What is the movie where the hero was back in the Arabian desert. All I really remember is that through the entire film there was a shortish thief who wanted the hero's wrist watch really bad. In the end the hero told the thief he'd give him his watch if he'd help rescue the damsel in distress from the bad guys. After the rescue they were all happy and hero and girl activated time travel and vanished in front of thief. Last line of movie had thief suddenly remembering the watch and wailing out... "What about the waaatch!!!!!" Believe movie may have been a cable (ie Showtime or HBO) release. Guess it could've been late 70s movie. Have searched all over the net to figure out what the name of it was. Anyone?
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Oct 21, 2013, 11:51 PM
    Sounds like,

Prisoners of the Lost Universe (83)

--

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for old time travel romance from the late 80s to 90s [ 1 Answers ]

This old historical book story line was about lady whose husband got kill suspiciously and she had to hid and run form his killers. But while hiding she started having these vivid dreams about a man from a diffenent time and the dream were so real that the man could somehow sense her presence at...

Old 80s/ 90s cartoon movie Boy and Girl travel back in time to find purple creature? [ 3 Answers ]

Could someone help me find this old cartoon movie I used to watch as a kid. It was about this boy and girl who traveled back in time and they befriended this purple creature who could talk. Somehow they returned to their own time and the purple creature came back with them. I remember they made a...

Trying to find movie, vauge 80s - 90s Thriller may be time travel [ 0 Answers ]

Trying to find movie, vauge 80s - 90s Thriller may be time travel. Remember a scene at the start as credits roll a man running alongside a highway in the dead of night, hiding around or in a building or shack. Being pursued by someone I think(or he thinks he is). Been searching all night and can't...

Need name of old time travel movie from 80s [ 3 Answers ]

I used to own this movie, but it has escaped my ownership and it's killing me that I can't remember the name of it. I'd really like to own it again. I think it may have been a TV movie, but I'm pretty sure its not. It also may be a disney, not I'm not sure on that either. It is a movie about a...

View more questions Search