Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stlata Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2013, 11:00 AM
    3.01 molecules of compound B have a mass of 9g. Calculate molar mass.
    Calculate the molar mass of:
    3.01x10^23 molecules have a mass of 9g.

I think I have to switch molecules into moles but I don't know if that is correct, and I don't know how. Once I get it into moles, I have to divide the mass by the number of moles.
    neodarwinian Posts: 74, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2013, 06:51 PM
    6.022 X 10^23
    ------------------------A helpful number in your situation.

No homework is done here without some work being shown so that help can be given. Show a set up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Calculate the molar mass of the gas? [ 1 Answers ]

Please solve the following question by explaining also A large flask fitted with a stop-cock is evacuated and weighed:it's mass is found to be 134.567 gram.It is then filled to a pressure of 735 mm at 31 degree celsius with a gas of unknown molar mass and then reweighed ;it's mass was found to be...

Vitamin K has a molar mass of 173 g/mole and is 76.3% carbon by mass. How many carbo [ 1 Answers ]

Vitamin K has a molar mass of 173 g/mole and is 76.3% carbon by mass. How many carbon atoms are in one molecule of vitamin K?

Molecules I have a mass of NaCl -0.0001 how do I calculate moles of NaCl? [ 1 Answers ]

Molecules I have a mass of NaCl -0.0001 how do I calculate moles of NaCl? How do I calculate moles of each element of NaCl? How do I calculate # of atoms for each element NaCl?

Calculate molar mass [ 1 Answers ]

How do I calculate the molar mass on the following? a) Ca(PO₄)₂ b) C₄SO₄ x 5H₂O c) (NH₄)₂SO₄ x 12H₂O

Molar Mass [ 2 Answers ]

WHat is the molar mass of c6h12o6?

View more questions Search