Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikeaday Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2005, 10:37 AM
    ? About insurance coverage to someone's property I damage
    I damaged some property at an office building. It was my fault. Does my homeowner's liability insurance cover that? If not, is there insurance that does cover it?
    Flickit Posts: 278, Reputation: 2

Apr 26, 2005, 12:35 PM
    Check with your...
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeaday
    I damaged some property at an office building. It was my fault. Does my homeowner's liability insurance cover that? If not, is there insurance that does cover it?
    ... agent but keep in mind that if your insurance covers the damage, your rates may be negatively impacted. Why isn't the office's insurance covering the accidental damage? Is this a place where a good friend works and you don't want to create for them?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Worried about Coverage [ 6 Answers ]

I have a question concerning a wreck my son had about 6 months ago. He totaled his vehicle. I was just glad he came out without a scratch. With this accident, he knock down one of the light poles.Anyway, he was fully covered and the insurance company paid me for the vehicle. Now yesterday I...

Fire damage at rental property [ 3 Answers ]

I recently had a fire in my apartment. I was told by the owner of the property that their insurance company is going to sue me for repayment of the damages. What are my rights as a tenant? Can they really sue me?

Little help please - criminal damage to property [ 8 Answers ]

If criminal damage to property occurs to a vehicle driven by a man whose wife holds title and registration to the vehicle and someone is indicted for damaging the property of the man, even though he has no title or legal claim to the vehicle is named solely in the indictment as the property owner,...

View more questions Search