Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 16, 2007, 02:20 PM
    SIX threads merged as they ALL deal with the same issue.
    Please stick to ONE thread per issue.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2007, 02:35 PM
    The cough could be to activate voice activated transmit, speaker could be on collar.
    It is more likely RF, and not IR for communication, You could get a scanner and have some fun yourself. Start with the 49.830, 49.845, 49.860, 49.875, and 49.890
    Good luck. They also have audio/video programs that can run in the background. Recording video and audio. Turn off computer when not using.
    Phone company may not give accurate advice, by accident.
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 16, 2007, 02:42 PM
    Well! I have had the same situation. I had the phone company come o my house and check it out but they couldn't find anything wrong. I called them a few days later because finding nothing simply was not good enough seeing how I was not paying phone bills so I could share my phone line with one of my neighbors. A different man came the second time and he checked up on the wires that led to some poles or something like that and it turned out that the whole mess happened because there was ONE line that someone had put there (who knows how long ago) that wasn't needed. My advice... call the phone company up and ask them thoroughly inspect the wires.
    HappySeedling Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Jul 16, 2007, 02:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by daisy001
    Still no answer need some insight some help. how can my wonderful fiancee be talking to his girlfriend our neighbor? she is only 50-80 ft away from our house. he talks to her. but i never see an earpiece. he can hear her, i can't. how can they talk back and forth without a handset, headset, please help me, i so need to figure this out. he is such a snake. somehow they are able to contact each other (dial) could this be voice activated like a cough? he does that alot when he is talking to her.
    How are you sure?
    sliptthrucrack Posts: 24, Reputation: 4

Jul 16, 2007, 09:40 PM
    Sweety. Not sure if you want my advice but honestly, I think you should just put mr. wonderful out and let him know that you will not accept this bull and then make a few phone calls to change your phone # and make sure that they check your line at the same time... also re-format your computer!! That will erase EVERYTHING you had in the computer and start you from scratch. Unless he/she sent you a back door file. At that time and you decided to save it, if they did, they would only be able to read EVERYTHING YOU write or do on it. I am not sure but I don't think they would be able to see or read what the other person is writing to you... only what you write to them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Landline phone wiring [ 6 Answers ]

Today, out of the blue, by home phone began to have problems with incoming calls. If you are calling the house, you will hear a partial ring, then lot's of static. Eventually the line will disconnect. If you are in the house and pick up the phone, after the initial partial ring, the call will...

View more questions Search