Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alexis12023 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2013, 11:49 AM
    Some one hit my ear
    My sister hit me on the era not to hard but now I hear a buzzing noise so I cleaned my ear but I still hear it what should I do?]
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 19, 2013, 09:21 PM
    Hitting the ear can be serious. You can rupture your eardrum. Call a doctor on Monday if the buzzing hasn't lessened.

Treatment is 'wait and see' so it can heal, but it's important that infection not enter through the membrane, so watch for pus or blood or redness or vomiting or fever, or any other sign that is unusual.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Someone hit me on my ear [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend slapped me on my right ear, its painfull. But I can't hear very well it feels like its bloked and I'm having terrible headache from one side

Got hit in the right ear [ 2 Answers ]

Just on June 15th, my little brother had a birthday party and right when the party was going to end, they were hitting each other with those water noodles thingy's and of them hit me in the right ear and now I can bearly hear on this ear, and it's so uneven, I wonder if it's just Temporary or it's...

Hit in ear [ 1 Answers ]

My friend accidentally smacked me in the left ear ( direct hit). Now when I try the "ear drum perforation test", pluging my nose and breathing out, I can hear/feel air coming out of my left ear. The odd part is, my right ear was ringing for a few hours after he hit me and has been feeling...

Got hit right behind my ear--what do I do because the pain is unbearable [ 2 Answers ]

Don't know what to do I got hit rite behind my ear and I feel like my ear drum is bleeding but I don't see any blood. What do I do?

Hit really hard in ear [ 1 Answers ]

I got slapped in my left ear and right after I went to pop my ear and air blew out I had to swim and when I got in the pool my ear hurt so baad my hearing is a little more quiet in the ear I got hit on what do I do to fix it

View more questions Search