Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saharali Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2013, 05:14 AM
    Am I pregnant?
    Last month I was 14 days late for my periods... and this month my date was 1st October 2013 and today is 19 October 2013.. I used to have hormones problem but after I got married I took a treatment!
    I am not feeling any kind of symptoms but just clear watery discharge which is colorless and odorless! I just wanted to know if I'm pregnant or not?
    neodarwinian Posts: 74, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2013, 06:49 PM
    They sell kits that tell you very easily whether you are pregnant or not.

From this perspective, behind my keyboard, I could not tell you but it sounds as if your menses is acting particularly odd. I am not a physician and you may want to consult one..
    floydbeville Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2013, 10:56 PM
    Just buy one HCG test kit to solve your concern. You need doctor because of your hormones problem.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 29, 2013, 11:12 PM
    Thread closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

View more questions Search