Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monash321 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2007, 11:52 AM
    After unsafe SEX.
    Dear madam/sir,
    I had an unsafe sex with my boy friend, but he didn`t ejacuated the sperm inside the vagina.
    Now from that day there is an increament in vaginal discharges. What does it mean...
    Am I pregnant..? OR it natural..!

What are the different means for pregnancy tests @ home..?
    kanicky73 Posts: 484, Reputation: 63

Mar 29, 2007, 11:58 AM
    When it comes to this kind of female stuff the best thing to do is make an appointment with your gynecologist. There are so many different things that it could be and for you to wait around and question them all and try to figure it out yourself could be harmful if it is something. Go to the doctor
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 29, 2007, 12:28 PM
    Yes, often there are sperm in the early fluid from the man, so sperm can get in without full ejacuation, so the "withdraw" method is know not to work or be effective as birth control. So can you be pregnant yes, are you, don't know,

In the US, you go to Walmart, grocrey store, or drug store and get a test, there are dozens of them. Also you can be checked out at the doctor, since it could be some other type of infection

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does Cartilage Piercing hurt? Is it unsafe? [ 97 Answers ]

I am getting the top of my ear pierced, like on the side in the cartilage. I was wondering how much it will hurt if it is being done with a needle (not a gun) and how high chance it is for infection. I know that it takes a lot longer than a hole in your earlobe to heal, about a few months?

Sex [ 13 Answers ]

Can I have sex with my wife after getting pragnant.can I continue to having sex in 8th& 9th month of pragnancy.. plz answer me correct answer in my email id If not then till how many month I can have sex with my wife after pragnancy

More sex than I'm use to [ 3 Answers ]

Okay so my ex broke up with me 2 years ago but we've never stopped talking, both of us have dated since but he wants to try our relationship again... The problem we had the first time was that he had more sexual experience than I did and still does. He wants to share different sexual experiences...

Human medicines safe and unsafe for dogs [ 2 Answers ]

I've read where people have given asprins to their pets and other meds, I thought I'd post this site, thought it may be helpful to some. http://www.diamondpaws.com/health/drugs.htm

The file you attempted to send has been detected as potentially unsafe [ 1 Answers ]

I get an error from MSN Messenger 7.5 when sending a URL that says "The file you attempted to send has been detected as potentially unsafe and was not sent". Is there any way to copy multiple links (favorites) from Windows Explorer and paste them in MSN Messenger?

View more questions Search