Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shut it Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2013, 07:27 PM
    What should I do if the neoprosone gel bumped up my face?
    I've been using the gel for about a week now an it bumped up my face what should I do?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 18, 2013, 07:36 PM
    Wash your face.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Neoprosone gel and scratch mark [ 6 Answers ]

Hi every body >>> I bought neoprosone gel from site and I was very happy I fell so happy when I apply it on my face to day :) When I serch in Google I read that neoprosone can make scratch mark:eek: is it right?? Any body try it? Help me :(:(I want to use it but I am afraied :( Can I mix ...

Neoprosone Gel [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, Is there anyone here that is currently using Neoprosone Gel? If so, are you using it for spots or for all over treatment? I know it may have a steroid or whatever, but I was thinking of using it to lighten my acne marks and my elbows k Thanks

Neoprosone-gel [ 2 Answers ]

Do you have to mix the neoprosone-gel with any thing?

Dangers of Neoprosone Gel Forte [ 7 Answers ]

Neoprosone Gel Forte contains two forms of steroids: 1. Betamethasone 2. Neomycin Sulphate Betamethasone and Neomycin Sulphate should be for medical use only prescribed by doctors and should be avoid to use as skin lighteners. Betamethasone: It is a strong and potent steroid Common...

55H+ cristalline with hot movate gel and neoprosone gel [ 100 Answers ]

I just ordered some 55h+ cristalline glycerin and some hot movate gel and neoprposone gel. I plan to mix all the ingredients together and use on my body 2x daily. On my face, I will use clearqucik gel mixed with the exclusive fair and white whitenizer gel crème and the serum and some black soap on...

View more questions Search