Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chessca86 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2013, 03:05 PM
    88 -90s children's programme
    its driving mad but when I was little I used to watch a programme that had an orange man that looked like a blob called ollie. Does any one know the programme?all I can remember he as on a beach.
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Oct 20, 2013, 07:08 AM
    The only thing I can think of for you is Rolie Polie Olie. I don't think that's it though
    chessca86 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2013, 07:48 AM
    Yeh I remember it being on bbc so I was only little x thanks :)
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Oct 22, 2013, 01:00 AM
    Possibly,

Aubrey

-view-
    ------

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's vhs movie from 90s [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of an old video I used to watch with my cousins. It started with a lot of zany animated animals like parading through the forest or jungle or something. There may have been unanimated people in it too but I only remember the creatures, specifically a bird. They sang more...

Tv programme in 90s soap stars where are they now [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for the correct name of a TV programme on either itv or bbc1 on soap stars and where are they now - one of the series starred Chris Quinten (Brian Tilsly from Coranation Street)

Mid 90s Horse programme [ 2 Answers ]

Please help ;) . I want to know the name of a programme which was on in the mid 90s or late 90s and there were wild horses in it and they were always running (well not always lol) and there was an evil grey one, that's all I can remember and I've been searching on the internet for ages and I still...

80s/90s children's TV programme [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to think of the name of a children's TV programme. I think it was late 80s early 90s and it was a machine thing were they put stuff into it nit made something or might of recycled it cnt really rember! I seem to have the name bits and bobs but am not sure if it is as I have...

View more questions Search