Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patriciaknox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2013, 02:00 PM
    Do I have to go to the er for a clock falling on my head and my head start to hurt ba
    I was in my class and the clock fell on my head and my head start to hurt so badly I am in pain what do I t hurts.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 18, 2013, 02:07 PM
    Yes go to the ER, unless you are in a time zone where you can get to a clinic before it closes.
    You may have to hold the school responsible. Do you have witnesses?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hurt on head [ 5 Answers ]

2 days back I met with a small accident. An iron window fell on my head and the glass broke on me. The wound on my hands and thighs are treated, but I had a small swell on my head (exactly where new-born head is soft or the so called for fun, off-button). The doctors said its nothing and asked me...

Is it all in my head, or is my husband falling out of love? [ 6 Answers ]

I have been married for almost three years, and though it may not seem like a long time I feel like everything that could happen has happened with my marriage. I love my husband so very much, but things have just turned for the worst. His family is extremely abusive and manipulative. I used to...

Child hurt head [ 3 Answers ]

My son fell at school and hit his head its been several hours and he said his neck hurts and he hardly can move it

Could somebody help me clearly understand pump head I.e static head, delivery head [ 1 Answers ]

Could somebody help me clearly understand pump head i.e static head, delivery head, residual head and friction head . Please give me examples in S.I units. This is for plumbing purposes

Head from skin falling off in chunks [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know what's wrong with me. The skin on my head is falling off in chunks. There is no appearance of any marks or sores on my head... does anyone know what's wrong with me?

View more questions Search