Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whitsnow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2013, 12:15 PM
    What is this movie called?
    This movie might be british and made for TV movie. Here is the plot.

A woman (I remember she was a bigger woman) is dating 2 men, one younger and one older, and they're both good looking, great guys, but they of course don't know about each other (they don't know she's dating both). Somehow, they all end up at the same hotel over a weekend, and she's trying to keep them from finding out about each other. But of course, they do find about each other and both start to "fight" for her... Her friends put on a competition between the two of them to see who would be a better match for her, and they figure out that the better match is the older guy. When they tell her this, she's disappointed, and realizes it's because she's in love with the younger guy. Anyway, she rushes off after him and they end up together. SO... Any ideas of what this movie is called? I seriously searched the internet for like 2 hours the other day, and NOTHING! Anyway, hope all is well!

Check out some similar questions!

Can't think of this movie, Disney movie (I want to say its called the boogie man?) [ 3 Answers ]

OK so it was on TV like maybe 5 years ago, there's a kid who has either an imaginary friend or something, it's a black guy with an earring. And something the kid does turns the black guy into the boogie man and they all end up in a world under the kids bed where monsters live or something. HELP I...

What\'s that movie called [ 0 Answers ]

I need help finding out what this movie title was called. I cannot find it on Google or anywhere. Here is what I know about the movie: it was made around 70s to 80s. Language seems to be of the slavic origins, it was about a poor couple living alone in the wilderness, minning limestone, at the...

What's that movie called--Christmas Movie [ 1 Answers ]

A couple of years ago I saw a Christmas movie on the Hallmark Channel about three kids and their mom who lived on the prairie. Their dad dies and their rich grandmother shows up from the East. There is a lot of conflict, but she takes the oldest girl under her wing. There was a second movie where...

What's the movie called called? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie about a family that move to a new house that used to be owned by a man i think his name was dayle but i can't remember. 'Dayle' was in jail, im not sure what it was for but i think he was a murderer. When the family move into the house he gets out of jail and i think...

What's is that movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember there was some aliens who had human bodies and they always wear sunglasses because they had big alien eyes. I remember they killed a dog in someone's back yard. They wear black suits (like reservoir dogs) and continue to persecute a family (father, mother and son). The son on day...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.