Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tjt3944 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2013, 08:25 AM
    Mechanical Switch?
    I'm looking to create a prop- when I drop an object via a line and pulley it then lands and makes another object drop.

I then want to pull my line back up and it reset the whole process.

Ideas? Tips? Tricks?

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a mechanical engineer [ 0 Answers ]

I need someone who is a certified mechanical engineer in Oregon to answer some questions about their career. This is a career field I'm interested in and I would also like to know what company you work for. What do you like most about your job? What do you least like about your job? How did you get...

How can I make a forward and backward mechanical switch uing a vertical cable? [ 0 Answers ]

I want to be able to make a mechanical switch that will move a mechanical switch forward and backward using a vertical cable as the power to make the mechanocal switch move foreard and backwards?

Insi of mechanical engineer(india) oreng ime is equvelnt to B Tech mechanical [ 0 Answers ]

Insi of mechanical engineer(india) ime is equvelnt to Regular B Tech mechanical engineering? After ime we can take addmision in M Tech in regular? Its very hard to clear all subject?

Wiring a 3 speed fan switch (mechanical rotary type) [ 1 Answers ]

My Hampton Bay pedestal fan has a 3 speed rotary switch that broke apart. I was able to reconstruct it but I'm not sure of the wiring. It's terminals are labeled with L, 1, 2, 3 and I have black, white, brown and red wires coming from the fan motor. I'm pretty sure "L" is the black wire but...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.