Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stoic21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2007, 11:34 AM
    Robot Toy In The 90's
    I used to have three or four of these about 12-13 years ago. They were mech warrior type robots that shot orange plastic missiles.

They had target points that would destroy parts of the robots when hit. Some of the missiles fired with springs and others were flick fire. The were pretty decent size ranging from 8-12 inches and were really cool.

I was hoping to pick one or two up to display. One of them looked a lot like the robot in robocop 2 (I think) the reversed legged biped that had machine gun arms.

Thanks in advance for any help.
    Mohzart Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2008, 04:42 PM
    Did the figures come in a set of 3 mechs? I remember buying a toy with your description about the robot that looked similar to robocops mech. And in search of them now because I loved the heck out of those figures.
    Python Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 02:51 AM
    I would love to know if anyone has an answer to this question? This link is all I could find in my searches for this childhood toy. I also had several of these about 10 years ago, they were quite large and sturdy. I believe one had blue and black camo colours? They were quite realistic looking (if you can call mech's realistic?) certainly looked like something straight from mech warrior or Earth siege. All the best.
    jobyfowl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2008, 10:19 PM
    They might be called "EXO-SQUAD"
    BossWalsh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2008, 09:44 AM
    OMG I Have been looking for something so close to what your describing but with the mech robots a little person would fit inside being about 3 inches high and the mechs were about 8-10 they came in different colours and designs I remember green and orange mostly they fired yellow and orange and green missles and grapling hooks there was even a fighting game for sega close if not the same mechs anyone help out here if I'm right there was toys video games and a show about these mech robots, they almost look like the net TMNT mech toys and gi joe mech toys but WAY better

Im pretty sure its EXO-SQUAD >_<!!
    Fiddlestfamily Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2008, 07:31 PM
    Exo-squad
    Youaremadeofstupid Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2010, 05:43 PM
    I remember these figures as well and they are not Exo-Squad. They are larger. A lot larger although they did come with pilots that I believe were the same height. They even had a separate and distinct series. Where Exo-Squad has mechanical suits roughly twice the size of a human these were enormous Mech Warrior robots with spring loaded target points that would eject the pilot. The size of 12 inches is about right. And no, not the larger mechs from Exo-Squad.

May 28, 2010, 06:04 PM

For some reason I want to say that the toy series starts with the letter Z...

May 28, 2010, 06:08 PM

And I think I found it. Drove me crazy but it seems I was at the wrong end of the alphabet. I believe the toys that everyone who isn't obsessed with exosquad is thinking of is Battletech.
    rick.james1991 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2011, 01:44 PM
    No its neither I remember this toy I had the blue one that had the 10 pack missile launcher when you hit the weak point the little gut inside would fly out and the fake fire would pop up
    Rythioch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2012, 01:14 AM
    Totally battletech.

http://extensive-enterprises.de/

The head was an ejector-seat, I used to pretend the orange deal sticking down from it was the ensuing jet stream. Badass toys!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Suspended underwater scene 90's toy [ 10 Answers ]

I am going nuts trying to find a toy from the 90's. It is a kit that comes with a small tank and you mix some sort of gelatin solution and create an underwater scene with a mermaid and all that jazz supended in the gel. I remember the commercials and I need to find out what they were called. Google...

Toy from the 90's [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend is intent on looking for a toy from way back in the early-mid 90's and will not rest until she has found out what it is. I know what she's talking about, but I can't remember the name of it, myself. Basically, they were rocks. And you dropped them in water. The rock dissolved and...

Robot grandma [ 3 Answers ]

Please tell me the answer to what is the title of the movie in the 80s that is about a robot grandma

Robot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to find the title of a movie I think was made in the 80`s its about a young boy but he was a robot and went to stay with a foster family I think, near the end of the movie he drowns (or so they think) then his foster brother says... robots don't die... they go to see him and he is...

Make a robot [ 3 Answers ]

Hi: I want make a robot but I have no any reference would you mind tell me a free e-book in the net for download? Thanks

View more questions Search