Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2013, 05:49 AM
    Larry - or is it Larry & Larry?
    Hello:

I used to say that I'm going to "L". I was living with Linda, my business partner was Laurie, and my two best friends were Larry and Larry.

Well, sad to say, Larry and Larry died. Here's my dilemma. When I think of one Larry, I feel guilty for not thinking of the other Larry. It weighs heavily on my conscience. So, can I consolidate my bereavement into one Larry? I mean, when I think of one Larry, it automatically counts as thinking of the other Larry.

How's that?

excon
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 18, 2013, 07:56 AM
    Goin' to 'ell in a 'andbasket, eh?

If the 2 Larrys were Darrells, maybe.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Larry Crowne [ 0 Answers ]

What is the brand of the iron Tom Hanks uses; with lots of steam. Is it an actual iron or a prop?

MR. Larry Dunlap [ 0 Answers ]

What is the Unlimited Marlboro fishing kit worth?

Larry Obrien Trophy [ 1 Answers ]

Do the teams that win get to keep the trophy or once the another team wins do they have to give it up or do they make one every year

Did you see Haggard on Larry King? [ 3 Answers ]

When I saw Haggard on Larry King tonight, I was struck by two things. 1. Haggard keeps telling us what his therapist defines him as. The 1st one said "you are hetero with homo tendencies" The 2nd one said, "you are hetero with complications." Both of these therapist could very well be correct...

Bob and Larry get drunk [ 6 Answers ]

Two buddies, Bob and Larry, are getting very drunk at a bar when suddenly Larry throws up all over himself. "Oh, no... Now my wife will kill me!" Bob says, "Don't worry, pal. Just tuck a twenty in your breast pocket and tell your wife that someone threw up on you and gave you twenty dollars for...

View more questions Search