Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    101lola Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2013, 02:18 AM
    How to make my dog fluffy again
    I brought home a poodle terrier mix puppy when he was 1.5 month. He has long soft fur and very fluffy like a bear. One day, I decided to trim his fur because I though he may looks like "boo" the dog. It was a disaster. It has been almost 2 months since I trimmed his fur. His fur has grown a little bit longer but he's not fluffy anymore. What should I do?
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Oct 18, 2013, 04:10 AM
    Not related to his fur, but why was he removed from mom so young?
    Secondly, he is still very young, that puppy fur is temporary, he will eventually shed the puppy fur and gain his adult coat gradually as he ages.
    If you are truly unhappy with the trim, take him to a professional groomer and have him trimmed.
    If he is a dog that will need regular grooming it is a good idea to let him start adjusting to going to the groomers now.
    If you are going to continue to trim him at home, please be careful and don't use scissors. We have all sorts of injuries come in after well meaning owners have trimmed their pets at home, on of the worst being a tongue literally split in two.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My pancakes are not fluffy [ 11 Answers ]

I am very fond of pancakes. I searched a recipe for pancakes. The ingredients were: 1 Egg Half cup of Flour 2 TS of Baking Powder Half cup of milk Cooking oil (To make pan greasy) I have added every ingredient properly but could not make pancakes like the way the man cooked in YouTube...

How do you teach/make a dog eat dog food [ 4 Answers ]

Hello,I need a little bit of help so would you mind giving me some tips please?Ihave an almost 6 moths old black labrador which I've just received and she's been given human food.I am trying to make her eat dry food but she only eats half of what I give her even though she should be eating all of...

What kind of caterpillar is this big fluffy badboy? [ 3 Answers ]

This was seen by my friend outside her work, she wants to know what kind of caterpillar it is or even if it is indeed a caterpillar? Ew ew ew. Omg can someone please tell me what this bug is?!! ... on Twitpic

How can I make my dog eat dog food again? [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I moved from Miami to Pembroke Pines last December after 2 years in an apartment. Our chow chow who is 2 years old and initially weighed about 40 pounds lost approximately 10 pounds after the move; she was extremely thin. We tried giving her all brands of dog food without success....

Fluffy batter [ 6 Answers ]

I recently got a deep fryer I have tried a few different things With fish and chicken I would like to make a batter that turns out Fluffy/puffy how do I do this? Thanks mike

View more questions Search