Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rancher0007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2013, 10:09 PM
    Bidding for New Construction Cleaning Jobs
    I am looking for guidance on how to bid/what are the market rates per sq ft for new construction cleaning in my area, which is primarily between 25-70 miles outside of the Atlanta Metropolitan area.

Specifically, what would be market rate for:
    New hotels--Rough Clean (with the various contractors cleaning up most of their own debris) and final clean
    Office buildings--Rough Clean and final clean
    Warehouse & other industrial buildings--Rough clean & final clean. I would assume there should be a distinction between office sq ft and the sq footage of the warehouse or other industrial area.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Check out some similar questions!

Figuring out a bidding price for new construction clean-up jobs. [ 10 Answers ]

How do I go about formulating a price to bid for a new construction cleanup job? Make-ready service

New construction cleanup bidding [ 4 Answers ]

I need some help on bidding new construction cleanup. I just bid a small building. It has 3132 sq ft. I bid it at .20 pr sq ft. The company I put the bid in with thought my bid was a little low. So then I added the price of 20 windows at $5.00 each. Am I on track with this bid?

Bidding on Cleaning Jobs [ 3 Answers ]

My mother has 15 years of cleaning under belt and currently works for a hospital and someone else's cleaning business but we are unsure of how to get our own office cleaning jobs.I know of one dentist office that is unhappy with their current cleaners but how do I bid?Do we need to be insured?

Post-Construction Cleaning and Pre-Construction Cleaning Pricing [ 7 Answers ]

I have a cleaning company and will need to come up with a price per unit 1 bedroom post construction cleaning and pre construction cleaning> I will be entering the unit 2 times I'm not sure what to charge?

Bidding new construction cleaning jobs. Is a contract needed? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi. We have a cleaning business that does homes and apartments and would like to branch out to new construction cleaning and perhaps small commercial buildings of one or two floors. I'd like to know if anyone has any advice on bidding these jobs (per square foot?) and if a contract is needed. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.