Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bowtech08 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2013, 06:04 PM
    She has baggage
    My girlfriend and I have been dating for a few months now. And we both decided to be honest and open with each other now here's her story.been with a lot of guys. She has been with four times as many women as I've been I'm at 6 she's at 24.in the past she has slept around had one night stands and long-term bed buddies now I found that to be a hard pill to swallow. It gets better. She also tells me that in the past years ago she was into drugs all different kinds. That is something I am totally against. Now all of this is been a big pill to swallow.now here's the kicker she has two amazing beautiful little girls.I love her kids. There is no issue there... the Father is not in the picture and he is not around. Now she just tells me that both of her kids have different fathers... the parts that confuses me the most is that she is An amazing mother... she treats me like a king.. I mean I truly feel special when I'm with her... no body knows the truth about the kids father (s)... but me and the and the other dad that she has not talked to since she told him its his kid... the families don't even know... I don't know what kind of person I'm dealing with and I'm afraid she has the capability to really hurt me because many years ago she treated men like pieces of meat I don't know what to do
    bowtech08 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2013, 06:06 PM
    That's meant to say 4 times as many guys as I have been with woman
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 18, 2013, 04:30 AM
    So ? As we get older we all have baggage, what if she has only been with one guy , you would be the one with baggage. But you have yours also. if you can not agree with it, you move on, sorry, if you can not accept it for what it is.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 18, 2013, 09:00 AM
    Your first mistake was to be "open and honest" with each other. That invariably gave the two of you grist for arguments, jealousy, and anger. I have no idea who my husband dated before me or even how many. Nor does he know that about me. When we met and were getting to know each other, we started at Square One. Our romantic histories were not discussed. Also, we don't open each other's mail, check each other's phone histories and messages, listen in on each other's phone calls, and otherwise snoop on each other.

She's an amazing mother and treats you like a king. I don't see a problem. If you have a problem with her, then end this relationship and move on to find a perfect woman. (Good luck with that!)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baggage [ 1 Answers ]

I just recently got into a relationship with this really awesome girl. She really sweet and really caring. Awesome person. However, I have a lot of baggage. I grew up with a lot of insecurities with people, family, and friends telling what I can and can not do. I guess I was kind of the black...

Husbands baggage! [ 1 Answers ]

Ok my husband and I have been together for 6 years and his family is always calling me his x girl friend? I know have 2 kids and can't cope with it any more. Does it make me a bad person if I stay away from them?

He has baggage! [ 6 Answers ]

I recently started dating this guy that I have known since high school. At a chance reconnection we ran into one another and after weeks of phone tag we finally connected. Now a days it seems so perfect and I can talk to him about anything. He helped me unknowingly get over a terrible breakup...

Emotional baggage? [ 27 Answers ]

I met a great man online, have dated for 3 month. We are both very busy with work, we see each other twice a week. Thing is going great, we developed strong feeling for each other. We both said I love you, and he calls me every night to say god night. I love him so much, and trying to build a...

Date an ex who now comes with baggage? [ 3 Answers ]

I've never done this sort of thing before... so please be patient as I'm a newbie. Would you date an ex boyfriend that now has baggage? I fell in love with allen when I was 17. He was one year older than me in school. We went to the same high school followed by the same college; even...

View more questions Search