Ask
    YasaaTaser Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2013, 11:23 AM
    Blood
    Can I make different between animal blood and human blood by anti H
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 17, 2013, 01:22 PM
    No you cant. Anti-H is only available in human blood and there is no way it can be mixed with animal blood.

Why do you ask ? Are you studying hematology
    floydbeville Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2013, 11:11 PM
    No. You need specific human blood chromogenic antibody. Sprinkle it on the blood. If it is human blood, the antibody will specific combinated and will develop coloration.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Irregular period, thick blood, light flow, blood clots [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 19 and I am supposed to be on my period now. When my period started 3 days ago it was only brown discharge and then changed to red. Now its only thick blood and clots which is coming out and it hasn't happened to me before and it barely reaches to the pad. I usually have a normal period, I...

Twenty-five blood samples were selected by taking every seventh blood sample from rac [ 2 Answers ]

Twenty-five blood samples were selected by taking every seventh blood sample from racks holding 187 blood samples from the morning draw at a medical center. The white blood count (WBC) Was measured using a Coulter Counter Model S. The mean WBC was 8.636 with a standard deviation Of 3.9265. (a)...

Structural difference b/w human blood & cattles blood [ 0 Answers ]

I want to know about the blood group, in which the structural difference between human(man ) blood and cattles (animals like... cow, goat etc.) blood.

View more questions Search