Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nia21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2013, 10:44 AM
    Sad and lonely
    I feel alone and sad most of the time. I use to work earlier but now left the job and pursuing my studies, but most of the time I'm sad. To ignore it I watch TV, read novels etc, more the positive thoughts I get negative thoughts. Let me tell you I had a relationship which lasted for 3 year, now I am 21, the relationship broke because the guy had another girlfriend too apart from me. Later he apologized but I broke up with him. I met another guy recently he is good, but even after being with him I sometimes miss my ex. I feel bad that now he is dating my one time best friend.

Also at times I feel like being alone, I reject all the calls and be in bed. I sleep more, I have friends but I don't know I don't feel like speaking to anyone. I'm sad, get negative thoughts, all confused about my career ,not sure what's happening in my life.

I need your advice. Please help.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 17, 2013, 10:48 AM
    Please see the school nurse or go to the infirmary to report this.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 17, 2013, 12:45 PM
    You are supposed to be sad and lonely after a break up, but not hiding away from friends and family. Let them into your life again and don't reject and hide from them any longer.
    cwilliams1990 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Oct 17, 2013, 03:29 PM
    I was in a relationship for seven years. I left him a year ago and to this day I still miss him. He's married and happy... and I've found a man that treats me very well and I love him. That being said... its normal to miss anyone that has been in your life wheather it was a short or long time. Just stay strong. If he had another girl.. You wasn't in his best interests anyway. Hes out for himself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Always sad and lonely [ 1 Answers ]

Ever since I had my hysterectomy I lost my sex drive and my husband said Iam useless no sex libido his the one always initiate our sex, but Iam always tired at the end of the week after my work sex is the thing in my mind all I wanted to do most of the time is sleep, is there any treatment or...

I am very lonely, very sad. [ 3 Answers ]

I am 23 and I am a reserve kind of person and have very few friends. :( All of them are so busy in there own life that no one has time even to meet. :( :( I had girlfriend whom I loved a lot. She was everything for me. Being with her were my happiest days in my life but because of my bad luck...

Sad, Lonely and Confused [ 18 Answers ]

Another break-up thread! Ugh :( I'm going to give it to you guys in bullet points to make it easier to read. -was dating high school sweat-heart in college -she's 19 I'm 21 -we've only been with each other (not sex but everything else is each others firsts) -she broke up with me two weeks ago,...

Sad and lonely. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all I just finished a story with a man I really love. We were never together for real... he is way too complicated and scared of comitment. He loves me but won't compromise. Right now I am devastated... I feel so lonely and sad. I live abroad and have no friends... he was the only person...

Sad and lonely [ 31 Answers ]

Why am I so sad and lonely? I'm a nice guy. People like me. I get along great with others( I'm kind of quiet, though) and I'm an OK student. One of the things that frustrate me is not being able to do projects because I don't have the things that I need. As you can guess, I don't have a lot of...

View more questions Search