Dotalexander Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2013, 10:12 AM
    Bullying in schools
    Need help on writing a thesis statement on bullying in schools
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 17, 2013, 10:22 AM
    What grade are you in?

Will you have to write an essay using that thesis statement?

What do you want to say about bullying?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 17, 2013, 10:22 AM
    Best place to start is your own public library. Google bullying and read some true stories. It should be easy to research. It is a very common problem in schools nowadays.

Other then offering these suggestions, we can't help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Thesis statement on bullying in schools [ 2 Answers ]

I am doing a Argumentative essay on Bullying in Schools and I am having a hard time with a thesis statement. In my essay I speak of the types of bullying, consequences for both the victim and the bully, laws and intervention. Please help if you can I am desperate because it is due today and this is...

Ex is almost bullying [ 1 Answers ]

I have sole physical and ex has visitation we share legal .he has extreme religious views. He lives in MN I am in Ne with my daughter for five years now my boyfriend babysits for me when I work also now my ex wants her to go to a private christian school and not practice Halloween, I want her to...

Bullying [ 14 Answers ]

I get beaten up a lot but today it hurt more, there group tha always hurt me, call me names and ake my stuff. Today after school they holded me down and hurt me hey punch and kick me and take my clohes off anb hennie he big he toched me and slapped me! When I stared to cry hennie punched me in my...

Bullying [ 8 Answers ]

In school there are a group of girls 'the popular girls' I do nothing to them , I say nothing to them . One of them I went to primary school with but only for 3 months because I moved but ever since she has a huge problem with me? I don't know why? She often gets bored and leaves me alone for a...

Are city schools or ruaral schools better? [ 5 Answers ]

Are city schools or ruaral schools better in your opinions? What are the pros and cons for each type?

View more questions Search