Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LisaNB Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2013, 06:59 PM
    Looking for a half sister born in Montreal, Quebec between 1966-69
    Her name is Jennifer, she would have one older brother or sister. My father never married her mother and they broke up before she was born. Father's last name was Harris. That's all I know. I never had a biological brother or sister, and would love to find her.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Oct 16, 2013, 09:45 PM
    Do you communicate with your father? If so, can you ask with the mother's name was, first name or last?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find a half sister,She was born around 1960 in I believe Alton Ill [ 4 Answers ]

Sadly I do not know her name, or her mothers name>How could I find if he was listed as the father on a birth record?

How do I find a half sister born to LaRoye Hunter in the 70's [ 1 Answers ]

My Father LaRoye Hunter was born in December 1950 in Tulsa Oklahoma had a child from an affair. Hes deceased and my brothers and I would like to find our sister. We know nothing except she would have been born in Tulsa in the late 60's or 70's. I have no name no age or any information other than...

Looking for my sister who was born July 4th 1966 or 1967 in West Palm Beach, Florida [ 3 Answers ]

At their VA hospital. How do I locate her adoption records?

Trying to find half sister born 6/3/1962 [ 6 Answers ]

Found out I possibly have a half sister born June 3,1962 @ littlerock ark airforce base

Expropriation Law in Montreal Quebec Canada [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering what measures I can take against an Expropriation by the city, in this case St-Bruno de Montarville. Thank you

View more questions Search