Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Batcat125 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2013, 04:53 PM
    My cat is showing all signs of pregnancy but she's been spayed? Can it happen?
    Hi my cat Jilly has been spayed about 2 years now but she's gained weight on her tummy area, she's being extra nice, she keeps going in my sisters wardrobe and moving things about making a bed of some sorts and extra hungry? What's happening!
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2013, 04:56 PM
    No.
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Oct 16, 2013, 05:02 PM
    A spayed cat cannot get pregnant, since the uterus and ovaries have been removed.
    That being said, weight gain and increased appetite warrant a trip to the vet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is my spayed cat lactating? [ 4 Answers ]

Lucy has never had kittens, but I suspect she has been lactating for over a year. Though I only just discovered actual milk. My mom's cat, Lilykay had a litter in August 2011, and another in August 2012. I think that might be why Lucy's been lactating, but Lilykay was a perfectly attentive mother,...

I'm showing signs of pregnancy but still not sure [ 0 Answers ]

Iam 27 and should have had my inplant removed on 12th feb 2012 I've not had a bleed this month had thick brown discharge now I have thick sticky white discharge tender brests going to the loo a lot sleeping a lot feeling grogey most days,me and my partner don't use condoms could I be pregnant

Why does my spayed cat show signs of pregnancy? [ 0 Answers ]

Just recently my cat has been showing signs of pregnancy. She has swollen in the stomach and when you feel it, it's like you feel fetuses. The problem is she's been spayed for 6 years now, has been around many non-neutered toms, and has never gotten pregnant. I do tons of research on animals...

My cat has just been spayed but now she has diorhea [ 1 Answers ]

She's just been spayed 2 weeks ago, has had 2 different types of food,I've introduced her to a new food but she has diorhea now.what shall I do?

View more questions Search