Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dw58 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2013, 11:53 AM
    Rat terrier
    My dog is displaying unusual behavior running around the house panting wildly she tried to climb up me to get to the table this went on for a half hour now she is laying down what can I do
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Oct 16, 2013, 12:07 PM
    Too little information here.
    What was she doing prior to? How old is she? Does she have any health issues? Were you eating something she wanted, has she gotten into anything? Was she rough housing with a family member or other pet?
    The more info you give the better.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 16, 2013, 12:23 PM
    Does she have water (sorry about the obvious).
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Oct 16, 2013, 12:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    Does she have water (sorry about the obvious).
    That is a good thought, my little one goes nuts if his water bowl is empty and I go towards the kitchen.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2013, 01:47 PM
    Sounds just like my "normal" next door neighbor's rat terrier.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's wrong with my miniature rat terrier? [ 5 Answers ]

My dog, Mini, is 6 now and she's been struggling with an itchy problem for some time now. She itches her paws, her legs, her stomach, her ears.. Everything! She bites at her paws until they bleed. Our vet says nothing is wrong with her but something is wrong with her! This morning when we all got...

Shihzu and part rat terrier [ 3 Answers ]

I have got a shihzu and part rat terrier from a family who had 10 dogs not sure if she was abused or not but she has gone inside and when we take her outside she fights to go I have been praising her a lot she is very scared of all sounds and she is partly blind in one eye she eats kibbles and bits...

My Rat Terrier is having breathing problems [ 10 Answers ]

I have a rat terrier and he is having breathing problems. I have taken him to the vet and they can't find anything wrong with him it is getting worse what can I do for him.

Training Method for Rat Terrier [ 3 Answers ]

Our neighbors are fed up. We have to find a way to control our rat terriers constant barking. He is in a dog run on the side of the house. We live in a busy neighborhood. Kids play in front of the house, he barks. People walk on the sidewalk, he barks. The neighbors are in their backyard, he...

Rat Terrier is sick [ 2 Answers ]

My rat terrier is not well, a yesterday she at some dog food she usually does not eat and now she is pooping blood and seems to be constipated... I need some suggetions since I really can't afford another vet bill... :confused:

View more questions Search