Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Elia Puccio Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2013, 10:39 AM
    22 year old male cat leaking red from anus
    22 year old male cat is leaking red/brown fluid from anus.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 16, 2013, 10:45 AM
    Please take him to a vet.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Oct 16, 2013, 10:49 AM
    As was already said, the cat needs to see a vet. There is nothing that you can do by yourself.
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Oct 16, 2013, 12:02 PM
    Ditto, your cat needs to see a vet there are too many variables here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

6 year old male cat's excessive hunger, overweight -- white cell count elevated. [ 2 Answers ]

6 year old male cat's excessive hunger, overweight -- white blood cell count elevated. For 3 days on vet's medication now, C-METRONIDAZOLE 100 mg/ml LIQ in tuna flavored base. He still looks unconfortable, which is why I took him to the vet in the first place. Has been on I/D and possibly it is...

7 year old neutered male cat brought in a dead animal [ 2 Answers ]

My 7yr old cat, Ron, has never brought things in from outside. Not even sticks, much less something that was once running around. Over the weekend he brought a dead squirrel in set it in front of our front door and appeared very proud of it. I know some cats do this, but he never has. I was...

Sore skin with bumps near anus/Between vagina and anus/closest to anus [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. First off, not sure if this might be why I have this, but let me first say, all this past weekend, my husband and I had lots of sex. My husband put on a cock ring and the ring that goes around the balls as well. Perhaps the rings have irritated me, I don't know. But This morning...

My 2 year old male cat has a swollen lip! [ 2 Answers ]

My two year old cats bottom lip is swollen. It started about a week ago and has been bigger then gets smaller... It is now staying the same size. He is still eatiing and acting normal but will not let me touch or even get close to look at it. It has swollen to be over his bottom teeth. First I...

How can a 7 yr old male cat and a 2 year female get along? [ 7 Answers ]

MY mom adopted a male cat that had been fixed and declawed. He is about 7 years old now. She has had him about 3 years now. She recently in the last 4 weeks took in a female cat fixed but not declawed. She hisses at the male cat and tries to attack him. We have tried isolating them and spraying...

View more questions Search