20145456 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2013, 09:53 AM
    Coincidence or something more?
    kk
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Oct 16, 2013, 10:03 AM
    It's not a sign.

He broke up with you... sounds to me like he found someone else and broke up with you... or maybe he just got tired of you for some reason.

At any rate, what kind of sign could this be? It's not. He broke up with you and doesn't want you back... and to be honest, you're probably better off without him.

Time to forget him and move on.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 16, 2013, 10:44 AM
    Lots of people lose interest after getting back together, because they only got back together out of the shock of being alone. They really are starting to adjust to the change, and various old resentments start to grow. I know, because it happened to me, and to countless others.

There's no such thing as a 'sign.' Your friend is just trying to be helpful by being encouraging, when that's the worst thing she could do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A coincidence or is it something else? [ 3 Answers ]

This isn't really a question it's just something I would like to share with everyone. I posted awhile back in February about having a dream that someone died and finding out the next day that he died. It freaked me out but I also thought it was interesting that I could do that. So anyway a little...

Is it a coincidence [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Until 3 months ago I was pregnant with twins but I miscarried them both. I know from 7 weeks it was twins don't know how but I did. Then I had a dream that I would lose them at 12 weeks. I lost the first one at 11 weeks and the 2nd at 11 and a half weeks. It has confused me as the dream was...

Just a coincidence? [ 13 Answers ]

I wrote before about how I lost my virginity on Saturday. Well I haven't talked to this guy since we last saw each other on Sunday morning when I went home. Well today I saw him when I was with my friends and he was afraid before that I would get in trouble for staying the night at his house. So...

View more questions Search