Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scott 1950 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2013, 04:03 PM
    Shifting problem Harley 2011 electra glide limited
    Went to go in a ride on my 2011 Harley electra glide limited and found that I could shift from neutral to 1st and back again beyond that it wouldn't shift into any of the other 5 gears. It doesn't even feel as if its trying to shift. The bike has 16,000 on it and has the 103 inch. Transmission has the red gear saver in it /clutch is adjusted correctly and primary fluid is new. Worked perfect one day and the next wouldn't shift. Any ideas would be appreciated Greg

Check out some similar questions!

2003 Harley Davidson Electra glide standard [ 1 Answers ]

Making a high pitch squealing noise when you let off the throttle are when gearing down

2000 grand cherokee shifting problem. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2000 grand cherokee with a 4.0. it takes for ever to shift out of 1st gear, the engine revs up to 3000rpm. Any ideas?

Shifting problem [ 2 Answers ]

I am having a problem with my 99 Mitsubishi Eclipse transmission. All of a sudden as u are driving, it jerks and drops you to low gear. It was already been rebuilt about 11 months ago, but now I am back at square 1. Does anyone know what the problem could be or do I just need to burn it? Also,...

Dodge Spirit Transmission --shifting problem [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 1995 Dodge Spirit. After a hard acceleration, the transmission doesn't shift properly. For example it will only shift into 3rd at about 90 km/h (~60 mph). The shift from 1st to 2nd also occurs at much higher than normal speed. Turning the car off and letting it sit for a...

Transmission shifting problem [ 2 Answers ]

:-/I have a 93 nissan sentra auto xsmn. Suddenly it won't shift out of the low (first) gear. Otherwise, the xsmn works fine. No strange noises and the fluid is OK. I'm wondering if a sensor would cause this? One mechanic said a xsmn replacement would be necessary! Sounds like overkill to me! ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.