Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Angela Jackson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2013, 11:02 AM
    External work
    Is there a grant or help with financial cost for a leaking false chimney that is going to cost around £1500.00 to fix. I am on income support.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 15, 2013, 02:43 PM
    I would love to say there is, but you are in the UK and this is an international site. I am in Canada and if I had that problem I would have to hire someone to fix it. All depends on how much you value your comfort. Shop around in your area and see what you come up with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Work done by external agent [ 1 Answers ]

A block of mass 5 kg is raised from the bottom of a lake to a height of 3 m without change in kinetic energy.if the density of the block is 3000kg/m3, then the work done is ? A) 150 J B)100 J c) 50 J D) 175 J Please explain the answer as well

Work against the external pressure [ 4 Answers ]

in the picture you can see the reaction. http://p1cture.me/images/23518895930282025474.jpg it's known that 2 mol nitrogen reaction with 6 mol hydrogen gas to create ammonia. what is the work against the external pressure in 1 Atm in 25 degrees Celsius? I think I need to use this...

External disk - how does it work [ 3 Answers ]

I just copies all my files/photo's to a CLICKFREE external drive... what happens when I update or add to the originals or even delete them from my computer, which is really what I'd like to do to free up some badly needed space? I'm worried that I will end up messing up what I already stored. ...

Two external USB hard disk does not work Simultaneously. [ 1 Answers ]

When I connect two external hard disks than the hard disk is connected later is not recognized by the computer.. And gives some error that hardware is not recognized... Earlier it used to work perfectly well but now there is problem with it...

View more questions Search