Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinkdex Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2013, 07:13 AM
    Can an Ion Gun guide electric arcs by creating an "Ion Pathway?"
    Electric Arcs are easy to create via Tesla Coils and other high voltage equipment, but it is hard to predict where they will land.

Can an Ion Gun "aim" Tesla Coil sparks by ionizing the nearby air and creating an "ion pathway" for the spark to move along?

Check out some similar questions!

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

Intertherm Electric Furnace Blower works in "on" not in "auto" [ 6 Answers ]

I have an Intertherm Electric Furnace E2EB-015AH. I came home from work last night, turned the heat on and it didn't work as advertised. I could hear the relays clicking occasionally so I investigated a little and found the elements are heating up and cycling, the relay inside the thermostat cycles...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

What country song has the words,"if it wasn't for the bullet,nobody fear the gun"in it [ 1 Answers ]

What country song has the words "if it wasnt for the bullet,nobody would fear the gun" in it?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.