Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    always_hot Posts: 114, Reputation: 16

Mar 29, 2007, 09:15 AM
    Diet pills
    Hi I'm 26 And Weigh About 163 And I'm 5'6. I Working Toward Losing 20 Pounds. So Does Any One Know Of A Diet Supplement That May Be Helpful That Really Works. I Also Watch What I Eat And Exercise.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 29, 2007, 10:52 AM
    Talk to your doctor, get on a diet that controls calories, and perhaps increase your exercise.

Diet pills are mostly junk and just work to try and control your eating, which if you do yourself does not need help.

Also for ladies, the curves program or the YMCA programs often help.
    If your doctor believes you need diet pills he can prescribe something
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2007, 12:18 PM
    Like what has been said to you, diet pills and supplements are bunk, meal replacement foods, are really nothing more than powered/liquid food made for your convenience. Some are too low in calories, poorly formulalted and most don't contain any fat burning or muscle building properties that you can't obtain from real food. Food is better because of the nutrients and fiber and the effect food has on your metaqbolism. These products are good, if your rushed and can't eat properly, but are not better then food. They are good for post exercise workouts nutritionally during muscle workout progrms

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi ruined your diet? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, Iam Writing To You Because Iam One Of Those People That Have Been Trying To Lose Some Pounds.. I Have Been Cutting Off The Sweets, Fatting And Anything Else That Gains Weight.. I Also Have Been Doing Exercise.. my Only Question Is If Diet Coke Gains Weight Even Though If Its Diet?. My...

Are weight loss diet pills safe? [ 29 Answers ]

I am suffering from overweight condition,I usually visited a lot of sites. I just wanted to know about dieat pills. Are they really effective and safe? Suggestion regarding this is greatly appreciated.

Prescription Diet Pills [ 2 Answers ]

I am 10 lbs overweight and just can't seem to lose this extra weight. It may not seem like a lot, but on me, it is. It's all in my buns and thighs. I walk 1.25 miles every day (weather permitting) and 2 to 3 days a week, I walk 2.5 miles. I have a one year old child so I also get exercise running...

Diet pills [ 3 Answers ]

I want to loose some weight. I was two sides smiler than I am rigth now. I am not overweight really but ia want to have my body like it was before. I would like to try with diet pills, but I am scared of side effects. I just wondering if just taking those pills for a while,...

Diet [ 1 Answers ]

Hi How can I lose some weight ( only 3-4 kg) without going on horrible diets? Because I've seen people who went on hard diets and did lose weight but the wieght went back as soon as they returned to normal eating habbits. I've already cut off hot chips and junk food. What else shoud I do? Thanks

View more questions Search