Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2013, 04:19 PM
    Having read this thread I have to ask who let the dogs out, seems there are fox terriers on the loose
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2013, 08:22 AM
    Here you go, name the team after a warrior that kicked America's a$$.

The Washington Red Clouds: A team name to honor a great warrior and leader - The Washington Post

Beats seeing them play in kilts and keeps the Cowboys vs Indians rivalry alive.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2013, 06:07 PM
    Yeh Crazy Horse sounds good, The Washington Crazy Horses has a good ring to it. How about Geronimo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The 'real' housing crisis [ 12 Answers ]

"The issue is surplus housing – the remarkable growth of space that people don't need." According to George Monbiot, you have more space than you need. That extra room for when the folks come for a visit? Gone. That family room? Wasted space. Your man cave? Unconscionable. Sewing room? No way....

The next crisis is here already [ 12 Answers ]

It's a crisis that has been building for months and I predict it will be known as the euro crisis or pigs in the parlor Why pigs Portugal Ireland, Italy, Greece, Spain Crisis Spreads in Europe - WSJ.com We have the ludicous step that basket case economies in danger of failing themselves are being...

Your Town - REAL America or something else? [ 20 Answers ]

Hello: I wonder if you live in the REAL America that the wrongwinger Palin is talking about. Or, do you hold ANTI-American views like the Democrats in congress do, according to congresswoman Bachman from Minn? Do these kind of sentiments unite us?? I don't think so... Looks to me, like...

View more questions Search