Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melly1992 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2013, 06:09 PM
    Haunted or just paranoid
    I remember when I was younger I grew up in a house where 50 pence pieces would disapeer off the fireplace but all other coins would stay, I was always scared of the attic and the kitchen downstairs, my mum told storys of when I used to sleep walk, sleep talk and would always find something yellow or point and say it is over there. Anytime so.eone new came into the house their would be loud banging from upstairs. I remember when me my mum my brother and my sister were all sat in the room and the lamp flew across the room and smashed on the floor. A few people have experienced seeing different people peering over them and one even had a conversation with a little girl late at night thinking it was myself, wich it wasn't. As I grew older I researched the house and was shocked to find a man returned home and killed his wife and child and mother inlaw before hanging himself from the attic. The little lass was also disabled and collected 50ps. A few years later I went on holiday with a friend and heard someone telling me to lock the balcony door, that night a man appeared on the balcony and was trying to get inside. After this a family member sadly passed away in wich I woke up in the middle of the night the exact time she passed away. I then did a ouigi board to contact her with a friend and my friend became possesed hovering into the air scratching her arms before turning to me and saying I told you to leave her alone in a voice that was not hers, she then dropped to the floor opened her eyes and asked me what happened to her arms she had no recolection, after that I wore a cross and prayed morning noon and night. Di then moved 300 miles away and nothing seemed to happen after that 2 years ago I moved back to my home town and everything was fine until I found out I was pregnant and bangs started to happen and the day after I would end up heavily bleeding and nearly losing my baby, this then stopped when my son was born but when he was 3 weeks old the bangs started again and the next day my boiler leaked onto electrics causing the house to go up in flames. Was this another warning? After that I moved with my son And git a Dog my son will scream at 2am every night and he is shaking, I have tried different bedrooms but this always happens, in the day he rubs to me crying terrified of something and keeps looking behind him, the dog has started to wine at 2am as well and I hear someone calling my sons name but no one is there, I hear banging in my sons bedroom but he is fast asleep in his cot. I was supposed to catch a bus with him a few months ago and when I went to get the tickets someone told me not to, it was then on the news that the bus had overheated and caught fire causing it to blow up with no remaining survivours. I don't know whether it is a gift but the voice that told me not to buy the tickets was not the same as the one calling my sons name, not sure what to think or do any suggestions would be appritiated thanks x
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 13, 2013, 08:31 PM
    If what you describe is accurate... then do you really have to ask if you're haunted or just paranoid? We have no way of verifying any of what you claim... so to go off that, yes it certainly sounds like you have had many experiences. I don't know how much of the Paranormal you can claim is normal, but everything you mentioned is not new. It's possible the spirit(s) from the home you grew up in is not attached to you... or it is possible that these things came from a generational attachment.

Oct 14, 2013, 02:17 AM
    Many things have happened recently R.g I was painting and received a long finger print on my neck I'm white but was painting with purple, I'm asking as I'm not sure its to do with me and believe it is for my son, whether for protection or something else I am not sure but the way my son seems scared is what had been bothering me. My son is the first boy in our family in 24 years and shortly after he was born my grandad and another male in the family passed away

Oct 15, 2013, 12:25 PM
    I can see your confusion here. On one hand you have a potentially scary situation... on the other it seems like you've been helped in guided in the past by these experiences.

This is where two key scriptures come to mind from the Bible.

1 John 4:1
    "Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God..."

2 Corinthians 11:14-15
    "...For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works."

From these two verses alone we see that the spirit world does not operate entirely on outward signs of evil. It is deceptive above all. These spiritual encounters you have had are most likely demonic in origin. Their main goal is simply to keep you confused about the truth of the spirit world. This doesn't have anything to do with your child being a male... it has to do with spiritual forces seeking influence in your life and eventually in your child's life.

Oct 15, 2013, 02:30 PM
    Thank you for that could I ask what you would advise or how you yourself would handle the situation, thank you fir your help :-) x

Oct 15, 2013, 05:37 PM
    Well, how I would handle it is different than what I advise you to do. I have handled spirits in my own personal life... but that is as someone who knows my spiritual authority in such situations.

I would advise you to find a church that is comfortable speaking with you about this and having them go through what the Bible really says about this stuff with you. It sounds to me like this spirit plans on hanging around you for awhile and it eventually coming to your son is a very real possibility. I wouldn't worry about physical harm... but as I said, these things work mainly in deceit and having a spirit like that around is only going to bring harm. I recommend speaking with a Full Gospel type of church... it's been my experience that these churches have a fuller understanding of the spirit world than a lot of others do. Let me know if I can help in anyway.

Oct 15, 2013, 05:45 PM
    No I think I know what church I can use, thank you very much for your help I really appreciate it. Thank you for spending time talking to me :-) x

Oct 15, 2013, 06:05 PM
    Hey, if you know a good one... have it. Denominations really don't matter... their doctrines can get in the way sometime, that is why I recommend one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paranoid [ 1 Answers ]

So last Friday and Saturday my boyfriend and I had intercourse unprotectedly, however I am on the pill and every time he pulled out and there was no ejaculation within me. My boobs have hurt for the last week and a couple days and on Monday I was sick and had a fever of 101. I shod be expecting...

My house is not being haunted its me that is being haunted [ 4 Answers ]

I am being haunted its not my home it has followed me for many yrs I wake up with marks like bruising bite marks scratches its just getting worse and I don't know what to do anymore I'm tired my uncle is native american and he says I'm being attacked by a skinwalker please I need advise please

Please help... House might be haunted or am I just paranoid? [ 9 Answers ]

Okay my house was built about 5 years ago on grounds never used. It was nothing but trees. Anyway I have 3 cats and a little blind dog. When I moved in I was in 6th grade and my little brother was 8 he told my aunt he didn't like being alone cause he saw a little girl here. I shook it off. Now I'm...

Am I paranoid [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, Well here I go, I have known a guy for a few years and just found out a couple of weeks ago that he liked me, after I have gotten out of a 2 year relationship with someone else, well we hit off, we would text, Im and call each other, well I got sick one night at his house and left without an...

View more questions Search