Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peter1212 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2013, 10:37 PM
    How to convert java games
    I recently downloaded some java games from net.So there is this game Gangster 2 which is touch and type enabled like I can use touchscreen and my keypad too.And a game real football 2014 640x360 which is fully touchscreen.I am having some problems playing it in touchscreen so I was looking out a way to convert it to a touch and type enabled game but in vain.So is there a way to convert a touchscreen game to touch and type game.I found a program called JAM java adapter for mobile but I can only transform type games to touch but not touchscreen to type enabled .So if anyone could help me please help so I can play games easily.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you convert games? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, probably a stupid question but can you convert say a sega mega drive game to work on an xbox 360. My dad has asked me to try it and I'm wanting to find out. He wants me to convert the night trap game for megadrive to another disc that would work on xbox 360. Let me know if its...

Downloading java games to Samsung d600 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there I recently bought a Samsung d600 and wanted to download java games Onto it from my PC . Can someone help please :confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.